Hamburgers ---- We all eat them. What are some of your favorites?

• Start date
  • Replies 196 Comments
  • Views 11,347 Views

mrquincy

Generally Specific
Since
Feb 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
I think this thread has some potential. We all love eating hamburgers....They are no doubt a part of the diet of most of us in here...

I guess my personal favorite type of hamburger would have to be the so called 'Banquet Burger'...This usually comes with Bacon,Cheddar Cheese and whatever toppings u wish. There is this little Greek diner not too far from my place in Toronto and their burgers are pretty good.

I really like making my own hamburgers as well. There are so many ways to make tasty burgers.....

Some people like to add tons of ingredients to the ground beef, some people like to go with just ground beef...

Limitless experimentation is possible with the hamburger format. That is one TAAAASTY burger!!!

I will be in the minority, but I don't get the popularity of 5 Guys at all. Waaaay too greasy.

On the grill, gotta have Swiss or cheddar cheese with em.

THERE IS NO BETTER FUCKING BURGER THAN THIS ONE PERIOD
C_DblWestrnBcnChseBrgr_Menu.png

five guys sucks

I had a Good Times the other day. They totally changed their burgers, now they are crap and they don't even have those spicy fries. Fucking Good Times sucks now.

As long as is not McDonald's or Burger King I will eat it. Wendy's makes good ones now. They changed their menu. Give them a try!

i like the juicy lucy

juicy_lucy_picture.jpg

There are really quite a few ways to make a perfect hamburger patty. Depending upon your preference and the type of beef you are using. When I make burgers at home, I will only eat ground beef that has come from a butcher shop..rarely grocery or tube ground beef....some of the pre-made patties can have meat from hundreds of cows in one patty...that's fucking gross...I mean if someone hands me one of those, I'll eat it, but I never buy pre-made pattys.
I try to get the fattiest ground beef I can...If you have to cook with lean or extra-lean beef that is where adding extra ingredients can come in nicely...
I have a bunch of my own burger recipe's.... today is Big Mac imitation day... a 1st for me...

The Juicy Lucy looks pretty fucking awesome...

MrQ why would you bother making a $3 burger that's widely available. Your Big Mac better be much superior.

MrQ why would you bother making a $3 burger that's widely available. Your Big Mac better be much superior.

Imitation is the sincerest of flattery.???

Charles Caleb Colton, Lacon, volume I, no. 183

i for one enjoy making food

like to go to the butcher and have them grind ground chuck with a 1 lb of bacon together for me

but, from +EV perspective McD is probably cheaper

where is this juicy lucy available kato? I like stuffed burgers. They used to have a stuffed jalapeno n cheddar burger at red n jerrys (otb)

I'm a big fan of putting a fried egg on my burger. The griddle/pan is far superior to the grill, despite popular opinion.

where is this juicy lucy available kato? I like stuffed burgers. They used to have a stuffed jalapeno n cheddar burger at red n jerrys (otb)

minnesota...fuck!

have to make your own, brother

I'm a big fan of putting a fried egg on my burger. The griddle/pan is far superior to the grill, despite popular opinion.

love the fried egg on a burger, over easy though