Hamburgers ---- We all eat them. What are some of your favorites?

• Start date
  • Replies 196 Comments
  • Views 11,470 Views
No mango though :(

well done xpy! ship me a burger pal

:cheers: nice work xpy good beef, brah

Gonna have to try the lone Canadian entry, Marben (#19). Never heard of it and it's right between my house and my office.

At least you made the list, and you could do worse then 50th. Good for you Xpy!

Xpy, you own a burger joint? That burger is your doing?

I know most of you Yanks eat your burgers half raw, but do any of you prefer it to be well done. I think Health Canada requires restaurants to cook burgers well done. I think. I typically ask for well done when I am in travelling outside Canada.

I bet Machu will eat pretty much anything.

I know most of you Yanks eat your burgers half raw, but do any of you prefer it to be well done. I think Health Canada requires restaurants to cook burgers well done. I think. I typically ask for well done when I am in travelling outside Canada.

In the USA, the majority of African Americans eat their burgers well well done.
They also are more likely to ask for filet mignon well done.

Caucasians tend to go more medium rare.

Their is a definitive racial divide amongst meat eating.

I like medium well when it comes to burgers. Not well done, but not much pink in it either.

Steak I like Medium to medium rare.

African Americans :up: well done everything for me too. You whiteys are focking uncultured neanderthals. Eating things raw. sheesh

Medium on steaks here, medium well on burgers

#halfnegro

Also, I notice more and more salt used in everything. And I'm talking whats supposed to be high quality restaurant. unreal. 100% salt or sugar. no foking sense

Love raw meat in my mouth.

Also, I notice more and more salt used in everything. And I'm talking whats supposed to be high quality restaurant. unreal. 100% salt or sugar. no foking sense

I haven't put salt on food in a restaurant ever.

Just never.

I think the worst thing I do to food is put ketchup on my eggs.

Best burgers are made with 100% USDA beef, cooked medium and not well done..you want it to be juicy but not under-cooked.

I don't think I could ever eat anything just rare - the smell of raw red meat makes my stomach turn.

If I want the salt I'm going to have the fucking salt and I'm not going to care what anyone thinks.

That is all.