Hamburgers ---- We all eat them. What are some of your favorites?

• Start date
  • Replies 196 Comments
  • Views 11,464 Views
Stanley Cup Burger - The WORKS would like to apologize as this burger has not been available in
the GTA for 45 years... but hey, there’s always next year!

Bwahahahahaa.... from the menu.

:laugh:

Pretty funny promotional item. Hands free burger... YUM

Hands-free-Whopper-holder-introduced-by-Burger-King.jpg

Really been loving turkey burgers lately. Not as a substitute for beef hamburgers but as a seperate and wholly different entity. Mix the meat with an egg and some siracha, salt and pepper. Yum.

I was channel surfing just now and on the show "The Chew" they are having an episode that is dedicated to burgers.. Im sitting here watching it and drooling like a fucktard. <<--- see what I did there?

I just ate kangaroo. It was great.

images

Three burger patties, three fried eggs, fourteen slices of American cheese, ten slices of bacon, sandwiched between two grilled cheese sandwiches.

Been making two 6oz grass fed burger patties about twice a month

Top them with bacon, avocado, sweet onion and tomato

I never get tired of hearing how people like to eat their burg's.

I want to perfect a Mexican burger. I think I will season the ground meat with my Tex-Mex seasoning (grilled on mesquite coal) and serve the burger with jack cheese, pickled jalepeno's, avocado lettuce and pico de galla. Sound good?

Minus the avocado, sounds good to me mrquincy.

images

Three burger patties, three fried eggs, fourteen slices of American cheese, ten slices of bacon, sandwiched between two grilled cheese sandwiches.

One cardiac arrest.

I have been cooking mine with blue cheese and bacon cooked in with sauted onions. Medium Rare.

I just ate kangaroo. It was great.
Tried it when I was in Australia. Reminded me of venison. Not bad but it's no filet mignon.

Very tender, lean and flavorful. It's no tenderloin indeed, but i'll have it again without hesitation. Tasty as fok.

Saulty, that burger looks awesome.

ate 2 mcdoubles from McDonalds yesterday, the term get what you pay for is 100% true.

I'm excited for the burger I'm about to consume tomorrow afternoon. Typically I prefer a griddle top burger with nothing but ground chuck, tomato, lettuce and pickle.