Hamburgers ---- We all eat them. What are some of your favorites?

• Start date
  • Replies 196 Comments
  • Views 11,475 Views
I got nothing against people wanting salt or adding salt to their own food. Like Casper, I've yet to feel the urge to salt something prepared in a restaurant. And thats because the cooks over salt. Or perhaps the food comes pre salted.

Whatever it is I don't like it all. I know that food which tastes good to me usually already has an unhealthy high level of salt. But then these foks feel the need to triple that amount. why? hacks :mad:

I like medium well when it comes to burgers. Not well done, but not much pink in it either.

Steak I like Medium to medium rare.

I also like medium well to medium rare. As long as it has pink in it I'm good. Not burgers though. Well, if it had pink in it, I'd eat it, but it's not my preference.

Best burgers are made with 100% USDA beef, cooked medium and not well done..you want it to be juicy but not under-cooked.

medium is technically under-cooked.

I rarely use salt when I cook at home. Rarely. Maybe on home fries and that's it.

http://theburgerguide.com/worlds-best-burgers.php

Came in 50th place #candobetter

Top 20 basically London and Illinois. Skewed much...

Kuma Burger is on every top list and I'm not sure I agree

Don't get me wrong it was good, but not the best burger I've ever had. My pepperjack salsa burger is better. Their chili was outstanding though.

I also prefer medium / med rare on my burgers (all pink)

You destroy the flavor of the meat when you cook it Brock Landers style

Kharma Burger is a good one to steer an enemy to. Every client has a heart attack that day.

I'd like to think I make a pretty good burger.

3lbs of 80/20

2 eggs
mustard
bbq sauce
salt
pepper
onion salt
all spice(lawrys)
Garlic salt

I get 8 burgers out of that

Always make 2 monster juicey Lucy's

One Pattie then a layer of Velveeta cheese with another patty crimped on top

I enjoy a juicey unpink burger

Resalt pepper and lawrys when halfway done

Simple regular sized basic bun for high meat to bread ratio

Easy ketchup heavy mustard chopped raw onion tomato and a sweated jalapeno

Thanks for reading

Oh....I don't put the cheese on the grill anymore...cheese when coming off the grill

Yeah...its pretty basic...but ahhh...what can I say...got good flavor...with the eggs and turd and bbq sauce its got some extra juicey Ness thing goin on

Back in the day I used ketchup instead of bbq sauce

Stupid, amatuer and childish

Agree.

Wasnt a convert til the 2nd time I tried medium and OMG why anyone would want to go back to well done is beyond me.

Hard part for us is converting the ingrained cultural mindset where we are taught to cook the soul out of everything.

Even now we have people telling us its unsafe to cook meat medium (which it can be when proper procedures arent followed) but people here are slowly converting to the joys of gourmet style goodness...

Cooking past medium unleashes carcinogens.

Cancer or tummy ache?

The answer is obvious.

I saw this place on TV last night and I realized it is just a short detour 1/2way thru my drive to the cabin...Looked FOKKING delicious

http://burgerrevolution.ca/

manifesto-text.png

manifesto-guy.png

$10 before sides is a bit obnoxious but I bet that shit is bangin. I'll have an Outlaw, hold the Mayo and I'll make it a combo with fries and a canned pop.

$10 before sides is a bit obnoxious but I bet that shit is bangin. I'll have an Outlaw, hold the Mayo and I'll make it a combo with fries and a canned pop.

They are not skimping on ingredients so I don't mind...They use only high end beef and the best cheese and buns etc... I am going to try the one with smoked cheese curds and deep fried pickles.

10554159_189190137918178_1610978487_a.jpg

Kuma Burger is on every top list and I'm not sure I agree

Don't get me wrong it was good, but not the best burger I've ever had. My pepperjack salsa burger is better. Their chili was outstanding though.

I'm checking out Kuma's in the next couple of weeks. Also taking the Wrigley Field tour.