CGNJ's First Thread - question

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 6,356 Views
8 to 11? in my description I came up with 7. do tell...

8 to 11? in my description I came up with 7. do tell...

That one time with 11 was kind of overkill....Besides that, its scary how much I can relate to your last post. I have had multiple weekends almost identical to what you said.

my one night stand experience is often just night sex followed by an awkward morning.

When dating, on weekends, I like to have sex before we go out at night on Friday, then when we get back from wherever we were we do it before we go to bed (this is usually the big heavy hitter... takes about 2 hours sometimes less, sometimes more, lots of foreplay, before and during.). then sleep. then you wake up around 8am and roll over and have sleepy sex. then you fall back asleep for awhile. wake up for real sometime around 10am, have sex again or go down on him. both. then we go about our day. brunch, a movie, then come home and have sex or give a blowjob, then get ready to go out for the night, go out or whatever, come home sex again before bed. wake up next morning, sex.

that would be ideal on average.

for a sex weekend then a 3-4 times in one day with a nap, food breaks. you know the drill.

I prefer night sex, it's usually less inhibited, kinkier.
morning sex is more sensual

I definitely think you have to meet up with Acid Joe.

That one time with 11 was kind of overkill....Besides that, its scary how much I can relate to your last post. I have had multiple weekends almost identical to what you said.

its the best

who is acid joe?

CalvinAyre-com_poster-party_91-543x408.jpg

58886f63.jpg

Greetings boys and girls - this is my first thread.
As Suggested by Casperwaits, I am moving our fun little sexual advice/ information conversation off of his original "Weird Day.." post to this this thread.

Ladies - feel free to chime in with thoughts, ideas, et al.
Guys - do your thing.

So the last conversation was about morning sex which lead to my question "On average how often do you have sex per week? weekend?"

Taking it a little farther, do you prefer morning, night time or day time sex?

Per week - 7 times
Weekend - 3 times

Day time and night time sex for me. It takes me a while to get going in the AM since I do not fall asleep until 6 am on a daily basis.

I am into whenever wherever sex. I think keeping it on some sort of a schedule makes it dull, or worse yet, calculated. The more spontaneous the better.

I'd like to fuck on the top of an airplane.

Cali good thread.

I prefer night sex, it's usually less inhibited, kinkier.
morning sex is more sensual

I agree with this 100%, CaliGrl, but I'll add that if I'm with the right woman I can have sex a ridiculous amount of times in the morning. It's like the gift that keeps on giving.

How many times a week I have sex is entirely dependent upon if I'm in a relationship or not. I'm very picky (unlike Blitty, I have no tolerance for cankles and business class booty) so if I don't have a g/f than I can go 2-3 weeks with no sex.

In general I'm very streaky. If I have a remotely steady g/f than 12 times a week is perfectly normal.

I didn't realize daft was this much of a scumbag. We might need to get Nicky Noodle back in here, so that she can post some pics of herself. Maybe she took some hidden pics of his mistresses that we can also see. That sexy glasses teacher chick was pretty average too bud...

LOL. We can't joke around on here anymore?

Sheesh.

STGC was 41 at the time of those pics. What will those two cows that you nailed look like when they're 41? :yikes:

Cougar, I also would like to RAIL on top of an airplane. Great call, sir.

Fellas, fellas....fried chicken back at my place.

Daft, you were calling me a cockblock for no reason. I have never taken a shot at Casper. For some reason you have decided to take multiple shots at me lately. Post the pics so we can make that decision.

Also I spent a couple hours with those chicks. You married one that looks the same (maybe worse) and spent several years wither her. FAIL.

Last edited: