CGNJ's First Thread - question

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 6,345 Views
Blitty the whole Casper cock block thing was a joke. Common.

What pics are you talking about? STGC? :clueless:

Let's just say a BJ followed by breakfast is a great way to get the day started.....

my one night stand experience is often just night sex followed by an awkward morning.

When dating, on weekends, I like to have sex before we go out at night on Friday, then when we get back from wherever we were we do it before we go to bed (this is usually the big heavy hitter... takes about 2 hours sometimes less, sometimes more, lots of foreplay, before and during.). then sleep. then you wake up around 8am and roll over and have sleepy sex. then you fall back asleep for awhile. wake up for real sometime around 10am, have sex again or go down on him. both. then we go about our day. brunch, a movie, then come home and have sex or give a blowjob, then get ready to go out for the night, go out or whatever, come home sex again before bed. wake up next morning, sex.

that would be ideal on average.

for a sex weekend then a 3-4 times in one day with a nap, food breaks. you know the drill.

I prefer night sex, it's usually less inhibited, kinkier.
morning sex is more sensual

This sounds like a plan I could get into....... I think I need to meet you Cali.....

We need a one timer for a CaliGrl/LEGEND meet up.

Wait a minute! I still have a half of bowl of popcorn left! WTF! I didn't get my entertainment value!

Since it doesn't involve me or any family members, let's rate these 3 in your order of 1-2-3. That's the kind of guy I am. Giving.

STGC
Blitty's Duo
Fischy's Wedding Day Lady

After much heavy thinking in this matter. I'm going ..............

1. STGC
2. Fischy WDL
3. Blitty's Duo

Considering age she look pretty good to me plus had a personality since Rubyn seem to hit it off with her, I think?

We saw a family photo of Fischy's WDL afterwards in a pic with the kid who hide behind the plant. Come on now, after having sex with Fischy how can you expect any woman to look good?

And didn't see enough of Blitty's women to properly rate except someone did astutely notice that they had thick ankles. Cows do have alot of weight to support.

Please guys/gals, be civil here with your reflection on this matter and let us not get personal. Gamelive is all bout love and not hate! I feel a lot better now! :peace:

MrM, please add a pic of Mrs. Monkey so we can do a proper rating procedure. Thanks.

Mr.M stoking the fire like only Mr.M can. He's the best in the business, Blitty.

MrM, please add a pic of Mrs. Monkey so we can do a proper rating procedure. Thanks.

No problem. It's an older photo so she doesn't quite look the same now.

italian-lingerie-sleepwear-intimate-apparel-(800).jpg

MrsMonkey read my post and didn't like it. Said there is something wrong with me. Nobody has a sense of humor anymore.

wow that photo is unreal. so hot

this thread turned

CaliGirl I need some 1st date ideas. I hate the whole going out to eat date, it just seems so cliche. I rather cook for a girl, but I dont think thats a good 1st date. I took a girl to an art museum last week, that seemed to go over really well, what are some other different ideas.