CGNJ's First Thread - question

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 6,345 Views
and here is a very sad cat.

enhanced-buzz-435-1305899280-0.jpg

Thanks Rouge. did the last one turn out? images dont show up for me at all on this site. not at home on my mac, or on my work pc. i have to click the links. do you know why that is?

That's pretty weird because I'm pretty dumb when it comes to laptops (compared to everyone here) and I never have trouble viewing files

Cali,

can you break down, minute by minute..... what was going on in your head

the 3 minutes before you posed/captured/snapped/saved the black bikini pic?

and the 30 seconds before you posted it here......... what was going through your mind?

well the black bikini pics were taken a year ago. Last July I think, to send to a guy I was dating who was out of town on business and lonely and bored in his hotel room in Colorado. So I told him how I'd bought a sexy new bathing suit, and he told me to send him photos. so I did. People thought I took those just for gamelive, but I didn't.... think about it, there's an air conditioner in the background. But when I posted on Gamelive it was the dead of winter. I remove my airconditioner in the winter months and put it in only in the summer months... so, sorry to disappoint.

Anyway, before I took those pics I had about 6 beers. Not sure what was in my head... prob just "ok time to try to look sexy...." Then I sent them off to the guy, but saved them, and then 7 months later, posted them on here.

before i posted here originally? jesus I don't know, something like "this will either be totally amazeballs, or, someone from this sight is going to find me, rape me and murder me. either way it makes for a great story..... so here I go...."

well the black bikini pics were taken a year ago. Last July I think, to send to a guy I was dating who was out of town on business and lonely and bored in his hotel room in Colorado. So I told him how I'd bought a sexy new bathing suit, and he told me to send him photos. so I did. People thought I took those just for gamelive, but I didn't.... think about it, there's an air conditioner in the background. But when I posted on Gamelive it was the dead of winter. I remove my airconditioner in the winter months and put it in only in the summer months... so, sorry to disappoint.

Anyway, before I took those pics I had about 6 beers. Not sure what was in my head... prob just "ok time to try to look sexy...." Then I sent them off to the guy, but saved them, and then 7 months later, posted them on here.

before i posted here originally? jesus I don't know, something like "this will either be totally amazeballs, or, someone from this sight is going to find me, rape me and murder me. either way it makes for a great story..... so here I go...."

I like you now. Sorry I gave you a hard time. Call me.

thanks Deuce. I have also been fond of you. I would call you, but alas, I don't have your number.

Jeezus Christ! :lmao: :bowdown: