• Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 6,324 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
Greetings boys and girls - this is my first thread.
As Suggested by Casperwaits, I am moving our fun little sexual advice/ information conversation off of his original "Weird Day.." post to this this thread.

Ladies - feel free to chime in with thoughts, ideas, et al.
Guys - do your thing.

So the last conversation was about morning sex which lead to my question "On average how often do you have sex per week? weekend?"

Taking it a little farther, do you prefer morning, night time or day time sex?

Morning sex is usually for people you are going to be seeing again in a intimate relationship. Not many one night stands end in morning sex. That being said, I appreciate morning sex more because it is with someone you tend to know better sexually which leads to better sex. Another reason is drinking tends to be involved in late night sex. For a guy, that could lead to other obstacles. Women on alcohol is a good thing for them. For men, a little different. Another good thing about morning sex is if you are having it at the girls house, their is a good chance you get a free breakfast out of it.

8-11 times on typical weekend.

Time of day depends on situation. Morning is fun when you are barely awake, and eyes remain closed for the most part.

last longer in the mornings and it wakes me up and get my day started...if you are married or are living with a girl and arent having sex at least 4-5 times a week, you need to sit that bitch down and have a talk...

Drunk sex, weekend. Usually after 2-3am. Girl needs to make breakfast before she leaves.

Morning sex is usually for people you are going to be seeing again in a intimate relationship. Not many one night stands end in morning sex. That being said, I appreciate morning sex more because it is with someone you tend to know better sexually which leads to better sex. Another reason is drinking tends to be involved in late night sex. For a guy, that could lead to other obstacles. Women on alcohol is a good thing for them. For men, a little different. Another good thing about morning sex is if you are having it at the girls house, their is a good chance you get a free breakfast out of it.

I disagree.

A one night stand is just that...a one NIGHT stand. I guess you stay around for the morning. I am usually out of there before the sun comes up.

A one night stand is just that...a one NIGHT stand. I guess you stay around for the morning. I am usually out of there before the sun comes up.

To each his own.

i am waiting for marriage

i had no idea that it didnt count if you had sex with a white woman while her black children watched... i honestly had no idea... :nope:

i had no idea that it didnt count if you had sex with a white woman while her black children watched... i honestly had no idea... :nope:

Does that apply if you are fornicating a black women as well? How about Asian? If this is the case, I may still be a virgin.

:lmao:

Fiisssccchhhaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

my one night stand experience is often just night sex followed by an awkward morning.

When dating, on weekends, I like to have sex before we go out at night on Friday, then when we get back from wherever we were we do it before we go to bed (this is usually the big heavy hitter... takes about 2 hours sometimes less, sometimes more, lots of foreplay, before and during.). then sleep. then you wake up around 8am and roll over and have sleepy sex. then you fall back asleep for awhile. wake up for real sometime around 10am, have sex again or go down on him. both. then we go about our day. brunch, a movie, then come home and have sex or give a blowjob, then get ready to go out for the night, go out or whatever, come home sex again before bed. wake up next morning, sex.

that would be ideal on average.

for a sex weekend then a 3-4 times in one day with a nap, food breaks. you know the drill.

I prefer night sex, it's usually less inhibited, kinkier.
morning sex is more sensual

good 1st thread

congrats