CGNJ's First Thread - question

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 6,378 Views
Daft, you were calling me a cockblock for no reason. I have never taken a shot at Casper. For some reason you have decided to take multiple shots at me lately. Post the pics so we can make that decision.

Also I spent a couple hours with those chicks. You married one that looks the same (maybe worse) and spent several years wither her. FAIL.

ohhhhh shit

no no a bj DURING breakfast

agree about airplane sex.
cankles are when your calfs and ankles have no definition and run into each other like a blob around where the ankle should be. gross. there is a co-worker my friends are i don't like, she is a raging bitch and is terrible to work with. We refer to her as "the fugly cankle" when we're outside of the office. I know it's mean.

first date ideas:
i like drinks at a low key bar. but to shake it up try at outdoor bar. I had a great first date at a cool outdoor bar on a boat once.
a fun 2nd date was canoeing, make sure she's into that though, outdoorsy stuff. you can add in a picnic.
when it's col out your options are limited. where do you live? is weather a factor? Today it snowed 2 inches at my house. I had a date for lunch with a friend, but I told him i was too cold to go out as a joke so he went to the deli and got all the stuff for lunch and brought it over with a DVD from blockbuster of Social Network (lame, but i want to see all the Oscar nominated movies before the awards) and he actually bought me a space heater from target. very cute right?
anyway other first date ideas:
anywhere with live music.
do not go to the movies. you can't get to know each other at a movie.
drinks help ease the nerves. I keep going back to the bar idea. A first date is about introductions. the second date is the fun one, like a museum, a show, window shopping, a cooking class, wine tasting!!! thats a great one. cheese and wine pairing class. a pub crawl. a comedy show. sledding/ice skating. laser tag (really fun). put put golf and batting cages.

My last few 2nd dates have been at sporting events and they were not very successful. I think that might be a better 3rd or 4th date thing. I also have a feeling it was more that the girls were lame than the actually date was.

What do you think about a boat cruise date around Manhattan?

ohhhhh shit

I guess Blitty must have done some editing because I never saw that 2nd paragraph.

Blitty, you have no clue what my ex looks like. My ex had a better body at the age of 35 than either of the crashers you hooked up with in New Orleans.

Blitty, you're out of your league son. I've fucked bitches like you on the way to a fight.

Daffy!! I thought we moved on.

can we see some conquests, daffy? i love pictures... hot, to one person , may not even get a second glance from others...

also, i am horrible at reading threads...did blitty ever say that chick he banged in n.o. was hot? or did he just say it was an easy bag after a few hours? someone catch me up please

can we see some conquests, daffy? i love pictures... hot, to one person , may not even get a second glance from others...

also, i am horrible at reading threads...did blitty ever say that chick he banged in n.o. was hot? or did he just say it was an easy bag after a few hours? someone catch me up please

There were 2 girls and I never said they were hot. Not really sure why he brought that up out of nowhere. :clueless:

I guess Blitty must have done some editing because I never saw that 2nd paragraph.

Blitty, you have no clue what my ex looks like. My ex had a better body at the age of 35 than either of the crashers you hooked up with in New Orleans.

Blitty, you're out of your league son. I've fucked bitches like you on the way to a fight.

:catfight:

yeah i dont remember you commenting on looks really...where is a pic of daffys ex-wife...im curious now...common daft..one time babbayyyy...also, why do you fuck guys on the way to a fight....:clueless:

I don't have archives of photos of people I've slept with. And I wouldn't post them if I had them. I don't have anything to prove. Blitty took a shot at the appearance of my ex so I took a shot at the appearance of his NOLA conquests.

I don't have archives of photos of people I've slept with. And I wouldn't post them if I had them. I don't have anything to prove. Blitty took a shot at the appearance of my ex so I took a shot at the appearance of his NOLA conquests.

Really? LOL. I think you got that backwards. You might want to take another look at the thread.

So she was ugly?

looks like this might have all gotten started from a joke...but cmon daffy, if you are going to poke fun of someone elses hookup, at least pull a fake pic or something off facebook to prove that you have better taste...thats all im saying...any other talk about women and hookups just sounds like a bad 5starbomb madeup story...

post the pic of the broad you were cheating on your wife with...why in the world would it ever matter? nobody knows her or ever will ... just a thought.. if not, can we at least get some other threads up here instead of all these goddamn hockey threads?

BLitty getting it from all angles today. Daft and Papa got it for you.

I was talking about how I have bigger stretches of no sex because I'm very picky. You got all bent out of shape over my comment. You're OBVIOUSLY not as picky as I am (this isn't debatable because I would never have gotten naked with the two chicks you nailed).

looks like this might have all gotten started from a joke...but cmon daffy, if you are going to poke fun of someone elses hookup, at least pull a fake pic or something off facebook to prove that you have better taste...thats all im saying...any other talk about women and hookups just sounds like a bad 5starbomb madeup story...

post the pic of the broad you were cheating on your wife with...why in the world would it ever matter? nobody knows her or ever will ... just a thought.. if not, can we at least get some other threads up here instead of all these goddamn hockey threads?

rayray there were several photos of her posted on gamelive. common guy

hahaha...
:daft: