Caligirl: Would you fok this person?

• Start date
  • Replies 334 Comments
  • Views 23,068 Views
Found it.

irwinkabobbb6so9.png

:lmao: :lmao:

Durito, I understand you have a wealth of knowledge. I understand that you ARE BETTER AT GAMBLING THAN I AM. But to call me illiterate is, well inane. I mean, I write songs, have written a novel, and have a well versed grasp of the English language. So I guess on that point I have to call you. You are factually incorrect.

All I want is for the pro's to start posting their picks.

Why not?

Great thread. I think I liked this one the best!

Juror tell your little piggy friend that I said hi and I can't wait to drink with him! Would he like me?

Juror tell your little piggy friend that I said hi and I can't wait to drink with him! Would he like me?

Yeah this guy is intriguing. Roguey do you think he wants a penpal? :love:

Epic thread.

Cougar, you are a semen crazy nutjob but I love you. There's no way you can seriously be angry that the pro's don't give you their plays though. It's their occupation (hence "pro"). Here's an idea, why don't you give durito, MF, and Polaroid your login information at any books where you keep money. Then they can just place the bets for you and the money will roll in. I'm sure they won't mind.

Archie.... you are hilarious.

Robyn...shuddup.

Epic thread.

Cougar, you are a semen crazy nutjob but I love you. There's no way you can seriously be angry that the pro's don't give you their plays though. It's their occupation (hence "pro"). Here's an idea, why don't you give durito, MF, and Polaroid your login information at any books where you keep money. Then they can just place the bets for you and the money will roll in. I'm sure they won't mind.

Robyn...shuddup.

oh wow thanks durito,mf and polaroid im not greedy i just want to make 100,000 to pay off my house. thanks in advance posting book info inaminute

I think we're on to something Dustin. This is going to bring gamelive together and make everybody RICH!!!

Robyn...shuddup.

:excl:

What did I do now?

I actually have a bone to pick with you. I post at night for the first time in I don't even know how long and you weren't here. Totally inappropriate.

I fell asleep early last night. Been doing that lately. I haven't been drinking nearly as much the past couple weeks, and its making me fall asleep before 2 and wake up before 8 and shit.

Epic thread.

Robyn...shuddup.

:lmao:

It's not so much that I want their picks. It's mostly that I wonder why they don't post them.

Robyn I was drinking home brew. A guy I know makes it. IPA, Porter, Stout. Pretty good night, had a few people over. Cooked a nice big dinner. NY Strips, portabella mushrooms, garlic and onion potatoes, veggies.

Had a dream that I was trying to do something special for Bread for his birthday. Decided on learning obscure Beatles songs. Cause Bread just LOVES the Beatles!

Thanks for thinking of me in your dreams CB.

Cougs, that must've been some strong ass homebrew. :lmao:

Seriously though, I've seen them both post quite a few of their plays. MF was posting like 30 of them a day or something crazy during college basketball. And durito goes into threads and says what he's on - I've seen numerous soccer bets posted by him. With the number of plays they make a day though, their bets wouldn't even help us really. Especially durito's. But I have learned a ton from reading their stuff (although a lot of it is still WAY over my head and the stuff I have learned I don't necessarily apply all of the time because I suck).

One of the best gifts I ever got from durito was him directing us to this: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/40/sports-betting/tomgs-2011-sports-betting-log-946060/ I'm 100% convinced that spreadsheet has saved me quite a bit of money which to me is the same as making some.

Cougs, that must've been some strong ass homebrew. :lmao:

Seriously though, I've seen them both post quite a few of their plays. MF was posting like 30 of them a day or something crazy during college basketball. And durito goes into threads and says what he's on - I've seen numerous soccer bets posted by him. With the number of plays they make a day though, their bets wouldn't even help us really. Especially durito's. But I have learned a ton from reading their stuff (although a lot of it is still WAY over my head and the stuff I have learned I don't necessarily apply all of the time because I suck).

One of the best gifts I ever got from durito was this: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/40/sports-betting/tomgs-2011-sports-betting-log-946060/

Actually the APV was around 6.5% which is not bad. But it was real good, and I drank a lot of it.

We all did.

This is a good point I guess. What good does 30 games a day do for anyone? Not much. However, again, I wasn't looking to "get rich" off their plays. I just wanted to know why they didn't post them. Durito basically answered that. I am considering sobering up this morning. It could happen.

Actually the APV was around 6.5% which is not bad. But it was real good, and I drank a lot of it.

We all did.

This is a good point I guess. What good does 30 games a day do for anyone? Not much. However, again, I wasn't looking to "get rich" off their plays. I just wanted to know why they didn't post them. Durito basically answered that. I am considering sobering up this morning. It could happen.

Well I assume they just play every single thing they're meant to without second guessing themselves whether that's based on whatever numbers come out of a model or lines that are just off. But realistically you and I aren't going to do that. I tried to follow MF's plays during college basketball and not only couldn't I even get a lot of the numbers he did but that number of bets for me also was past my comfort threshold. It's a lot of money to put out in a day if you want to make it somewhat worth it. Realistically I think unless we paid these guys a big chunk of cash and said here you go, take your payment and use the rest to put plays in for me when you put yours in, knowing what they're on won't help us as rec gamblers.

But I also kind of get where you were coming from in that they have all of this knowledge and for those of us who don't, it'd be nice to just have someone do the work for us. In a way though they already have - it's just a matter of reading and (for me at least) understanding everything they post. Which seems almost impossible at times :lmao:

Great thread. I think I liked this one the best!

No.

It's OK. I have all the friends I need right here anyways.