Caligirl: Would you fok this person?

• Start date
  • Replies 334 Comments
  • Views 23,068 Views
Fat Tire is only good in Colorado.

I mean it is okay here in the Midwest, but it is actually a decent beer if you can get it fresh in Colorado.

It just tastes completely different out there.

will this include my failures in said bet?

It will include something about the value of the bet for you/Wally when initially placed but unless you were pretty sure he was anything lower than a lifetime ~52.3% gambler then it was +EV every day of the week for you. Throw me a bone if you will.

Too much smart talk going on.

I can't understand all these numbers.

Does this mean we will win? YAY!

I hate pissing contests. Everything gets all peed on.

CB, why don't you tell us about your secret recipe?

who is pissing?

wait does Cougs want Durito to TEACH HIM TO FISH???? via the best bet thread

or does he just want Durito to direct him towards one fish a day and catch it for him....via the best bet thread

I know what I mean to say in my head, but the fat tire is not letting me get it across

I guess I don't understand because I am a bad gambler and am looking for free shit. Well, I will have to keep trucking along on my own I guess.

Durito generally picks off bad numbers at a low edge but in large volume, you can do that too. MF models and travels around Vegas to pick off the best numbers - he isn't going to give you his model and if he did post his plays (which he has done quite a lot in the past) by the time he posts them, any value has often been lost especially since he often bets on very small margins.

Cougar post the wrist slit scar video here

Monkey has posted alot of full day cards of like 30 games

I remember alot in college hoops

I always thanked him, when I saw them

No, no, you guys are way off, I just want semen, it's all I have ever wanted.

Cougar post the wrist slit scar video here

Okay Blitty. No, there's no semen thererrrrr

I just need to FUCK!!!

I like math, and words, and winners@!! Someone give me winner@!!!!

Alright, who hacked cougarbait's login?

Alright, who hacked cougarbait's login?

RObyn I like you so much I want to sit with you in a bed and eat rocky road ice cream, talk about poetry, and a figure out a bunch of ways to physically harm MonkeyF0cker in real life, like other than burning. I already thought of that one.

mebbe? but if you want to learn, you have to make the effort.

it can't be just given to you.

gambol college

funny you mention this

back when I started learning this shit I had two buddies, we started from scratch bottom of the barrel errand boys but eventually learned the concept. having put time in the streets we got promoted to taking in people's money, because of the nature of the business where we were all we had to do was move money in and out. in our pursuit to master gambling and earn big we pooled our efforts and decided to underwrite ourselves money moving in and out. one little piggy went to the UK, one little piggy went to Spain and the other little piggy stay in the not so friendly country, it was the risk of a lifetime. forward a couple of years and it was working out, life was pleasant but then dark times came through external forces. 2 little piggies were apparently safe, but the little piggy that stay behind was busted. the little piggy got sent away, it's to this day and that little piggy is not free. but the time is near.

gambol college is expensive

funny you mention this

back when I started learning this shit I had two buddies, we started from scratch bottom of the barrel errand boys but eventually learned the concept. having put time in the streets we got promoted to taking in people's money, because of the nature of the business where we were all we had to do was move money in and out. in our pursuit to master gambling and earn big we pooled our efforts and decided to underwrite ourselves money moving in and out. one little piggy went to the UK, one little piggy went to Spain and the other little piggy stay in the not so friendly country, it was the risk of a lifetime. forward a couple of years and it was working out, life was pleasant but then dark times came through external forces. 2 little piggies were apparently safe, but the little piggy that stay behind was busted. the little piggy got sent away, it's to this day and that little piggy is not free. but the time is near.

gambol college is expensive

that is all well and good

but for the sake of THIS BOARD.....

we need a bunch of gambol college grads who went through all the above mentioned shit and survived and are continuing to survive...........

to just post their picks, models, and edges here...............

best bet fans DESERVE it by God!!!!!!! we don't want to have to start from the ground up at the bottom of the barrel like some people

common! one time...certifiably like a sir!!

RObyn I like you so much I want to sit with you in a bed and eat rocky road ice cream, talk about poetry, and a figure out a bunch of ways to physically harm MonkeyF0cker in real life, like other than burning. I already thought of that one.

What you drinking tonight?