Caligirl: Would you fok this person?

• Start date
  • Replies 334 Comments
  • Views 22,933 Views
I had to re-read this thread to soak it all in.

Cali, why you hate that lady so much?

Did we get an answer to this?

I'm one ugly mother fucker

absolutely not the case pal - not even close. if even one cell of you actually thinks this, let me know and i'll mutate it for you. i have skillz

Yeah..uhh..me too. But only because I don't know what you look like.

That's what you meant too, right?

Yeah that's it. High five Oksie! :highfive:

:whew:

EXACTLY what I meant!! how did you know???!! soul sisters? xo

sweet.

i'm actually looking for positive influences, you'd be great. as long as that shopping stuff is exaggerated.

My daily grocery shopping is very true (and a bit costly but we all need to eat, right???) but if it makes you feel more confident in my good influencing abilities I haven't bought myself anything major since my son was born. Luckily i was never much of a trend whore and preferred to buy higher quality stuff that won't get outdated or fall apart after a few wearings. It's all about cost per wear (commonly referenced as CPW in scholarly fashion mags) so now I just spend money on overpriced toys that I can't even f'ng put together after days of trying :cono:

Oxy, I don't really love the rooting part - don't get me wrong pal I enjoy it most of the time but it's the thrill of the hunt that I love.

Plommer L O V E S the late night hooker hunting. Exploiring the nooks and crannies of my hometown during the wee hours of a weeknight have given me some thrills.

Being investigated by the cops is on the other end of the scale of excitement for me.

yeah i can see how that's the exciting part. i've thought about this quite often since getting to know you better. nowadays we can just call someone to some to come to us wherever we are so when i'd read about you going out on the town i figured there was more to it than just trying to get laid. in a slightly twisted way i can see how even the women would find it erotic.

Jello....less watch snowtown together.

WHY ARE YOU SO SICK???? You might regret this my dear.

What do you think you know about me, cunt?

Just getting caught up on a BUNCH of threads.

Yeah. Definitely don't miss MFV2.0.

When you call someone "cunt" or "genius" right out of the gate during a discussion, everything you say after those words sounds like "blah blah blah blah blah blah".

Glad MFV3.30 has returned after unexpected server maintenance.

Cougs you may have been super drunk the night you were jawing with durito but durito and MF'r have posted in SEVERAL of my threads before stating that they were on the same side (or against) my plays prior to first pitch so to say they never post plays really doesn't hold much water.

i dont post plays

If Daft posts a play and durito says "I'm on this too" or "I'm on the other side", durito is technically posting a play.

Capiche?

but its not a play like cougar bait wants.

i just bet a number that pops up, its irrelevant as to what he wants, im just contributing to your thread.

as far as i care its MLB or romanian soccer.

I think he just wanted to say he don't like MonkeyFocker

I think there are many ways to accomplish this , ie

A mi no me gusta a MonoFocker.

I dont like monkeyfuckers.

No need to piss off an oversensitive black beetle.

good point Durito.
It seems these days posters are taking turns going off. And I have to be a fucking psychiatrist to figure out what they really saying.

Been there, great place.

went to Bell's Brewery in Kalamazoo and St. Julian's Winery too! ever been there Coug's?

420187_10150603583871924_505251923_9639363_174163611_n.jpg

we got no beard video this winter archie

if it snows again here, I'll do one.... only had one beard with more than 2 weeks growth though this year...

if it snows again here, I'll do one.... only had one beard with more than 2 weeks growth though this year...

Because big Al complained it tickles her hoo haw when you lick it?

Wait, you guys are married, I thought thats when all oral sex ends?

amirite?

Cougs you may have been super drunk the night you were jawing with durito but durito and MF'r have posted in SEVERAL of my threads before stating that they were on the same side (or against) my plays prior to first pitch so to say they never post plays really doesn't hold much water.

I was jawing with Durito? Don't remember. They don't post plays. I don't care. They don't "need" to I guess. That's fine. It doesn't mean I have to think they are good at it. Maybe they are, who knows. That's my point. It's like a guy who says he a great singer then never sings anywhere. I am actually not asking for validation, I am just saying I have no idea, either does anyone else.

went to Bell's Brewery in Kalamazoo and St. Julian's Winery too! ever been there Coug's?

420187_10150603583871924_505251923_9639363_174163611_n.jpg

Never been there.

I was jawing with Durito? Don't remember. They don't post plays. I don't care. They don't "need" to I guess. That's fine. It doesn't mean I have to think they are good at it. Maybe they are, who knows. That's my point. It's like a guy who says he a great singer then never sings anywhere. I am actually not asking for validation, I am just saying I have no idea, either does anyone else.

Yeah. It's almost exactly like that.

Except for the fact that we "sing" at least a few hundred times a week.

You just can't afford tickets to the concert.