Caligirl: Would you fok this person?

• Start date
  • Replies 334 Comments
  • Views 22,755 Views

Sorry durito I forgot you. For a long time I thought you were involved with imports/exports of Juan Valdez coffee until you opened up and we found out you are actually one of the few real professional gamblers who do this for a living.

Sorry durito I forgot you. For a long time I thought you were involved with imports/exports of Juan Valdez coffee until you opened up and we found out you are actually one of the few real professional gamblers who do this for a living.

pavy, lately ive been spending may days at juan valdez. there are 15 juan valdez coffe shops here and they know my order in every one. jeez.

Serious question for Durito and the other pros here. What do you get out of the forums? I try to learn something and use it later on.

Most everything I know I picked up on the forums or from someone I met through the forums. Everyone I work with to make my business run I met through gambling forums.

Most everything I know I picked up on the forums or from someone I met through the forums. Everyone I work with to make my business run I met through gambling forums.

What do you feel you you need to work on?

do you ever drink milk straight from a cow Durito?

you get arrested for that in the usa