Attn: Bread (re: dating sites)

• Start date
  • Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 32,674 Views
some good stuff in there. You come off as pretty genuine.

that picture is hard to take though.

oh crap! picture's gone :lmao:

excellent work blitty

I don't doubt it. :up:

I have lady friend coming over now. My third date in 24 hours. This shit is getting exhausting. :fok:

This is my Blitty174 profile. Not my primary one.

My Self-Summary
I love all things artistic, am difficult to offend (huge points if you manage,) and have a fondness for dark comedy. As much as I love NYC, I'm just as inspired by nature-

I like to go with the flow in life. I'm generally clear about what I want, but am open to different ways of it happening. I prefer to let relationships (of all sort) develop naturally, without an agenda.

Extremely grateful to do what I do- I'm very driven to do it well, but I still like to stop and check out the scenery.

Live music, merging with nature, new-ethnic-food-place-hunting, premium television, adventurel, meaningful conversation, meditation, meaningless (but fun) conversation.

To sum it all up, your mother would love me, but probably should warn you about me too.

-

This part is actually fantastic. Well done, Blitty.

If you are on these sites just to get laid, just make up some bullshit story. Girls are idiots and eat up any humanitarian story. I went surfing in Nicaragua once, and I traded emails with some chick, showed me in some village. Told her I went there on alternative spring break in college to build houses. In reality I was there surfing, drinking, and banging hookers.

meister

This is my Blitty174 profile. Not my primary one.

My Self-Summary
I love all things artistic, am difficult to offend (huge points if you manage,) and have a fondness for dark comedy. As much as I love NYC, I'm just as inspired by nature-

I like to go with the flow in life. I'm generally clear about what I want, but am open to different ways of it happening. I prefer to let relationships (of all sort) develop naturally, without an agenda.

Extremely grateful to do what I do- I'm very driven to do it well, but I still like to stop and check out the scenery.

Live music, merging with nature, new-ethnic-food-place-hunting, premium television, adventurel, meaningful conversation, meditation, meaningless (but fun) conversation.

To sum it all up, your mother would love me, but probably should warn you about me too.

What Im doing with my life
It's technical. In short, I am working on finishing my PhD and fantasizing about a life of adventure afterwards.

Im really good at
Not dying.

The first things people usually notice about me

My swagger.

My favorite books, movies, music, and food
Music: Metalskapunkrastafunk

Books: Hunter S. Thompson

Total foodie: GreekSushiIndianDumplingsPizza...Open to anything.

The six things I could never do without
(*) Extreme sports

(*) Adventure

(*) Exploration

(*) Hole in the walls

(*) Beach walks.

(*) I actually also really like surfing in far away places (like Costa Rica) every so often. I love big waves, although I don't consider myself a member of the surfing community.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
"You have but two emotions: love and fear. One you made and one was given you. Each is a way of seeing, and different worlds arise from their different sights."

On a typical Friday night I am
Playing music, which will take me to some interesting part of the city/state/country/world.

It's not a club, or any place insanely loud, unless I'm playing- and it's probably never going to be.

The most private thing Im willing to admit
I used to be on a TV show.

Im looking for
Girls who like guys
Ages 19-32
Near me
For new friends

You should message me if
You're comfortable with who you are- or at least, always discovering more about yourself.

You're cool with the fact that we're not going to go on a 'date' until we've met face to face. Even then, it's not going to be an awkward dinner (not to say that food won't be involved.)

You're not overly negative or judgmental, but when you are, you can be damn funny about it.

You have passions, and you have things to do- you're looking to enjoy yourself and the city when there's time, and the last thing you want is drama. We're both busy- we're both following our dreams, or at least, figuring them out.

You will write more than "hi" (you'd be surprised)- unless now you're doing it ironically (I'll probably be able to tell.)

and

your fuckin hot-

:lmao::bowdown::lmao:

Blitty :bowdown: I have so much to learn from you

Dara (the one I posted the pic of) unfriended me. Probably saw my FB status "in a relationship" and decided I am an asshole running around cheating on his girl. I felt obligated to clear it up.

Steve November15 at 9:28am
Title: Thought I should explain
I am not a creep running around trying to cheat on his girl. I am in a relationship with someone I met after I talked to you on Match, it moved quick and we are serious. You seem real cool and I hope everything works out for you. If you ever want to talk or whatever just holler at me, I'm always down to have more friends, and if you are still looking for someone and if we click as friends I might be able to hook you up with someone real cool.

Peace.

-Steve

Stevie loved your profile on match where on certain questions your on the fence and can go either way. Not boxing yourself in. You should be an ad man. :up:

Nice comeback written explanation this morning. :up:

Stevie loved your profile on match where on certain questions your on the fence and can go either way. Not boxing yourself in. You should be an ad man. :up:

Nice comeback written explanation this morning. :up:

Ty. Yeah she is not that far from Trista, and you know it's strange how people know people sometimes so thought I should cover my ass there.

This was one of the chicks in my daily matches bullshit.

94622002B.jpeg

Really, match.com?

Not only is she ugly with a mustache, the bitch is 6'2.

Bread, she's all yours if you want it pal.

dibs on sloppy seconds. or thirds, as the case may be.

Exchange w the blonde this morning:

"Her:
HA! You didn't have to explain. I had assumed you met someone new. I just wanted to look at your pictures!

Me:
I looked at your pictures too, very cool. For me I lost 35 pounds since anything that is actually me I have up there. I like the element of suprise :). No I am not from Hong kong and I do not update my birthday every day. I rigged my FB and I know they sell their info so I put a bunch of fake stuff up there, I have a Web development degree so I like to do funny things on the internetz.

Hah all good. If it doesn't work out you will definitely hear from me. If you want to friend it up lemme know. She does work a ton and has the kids a lot so my weekends get pretty slow in this little hick town. Always down to drink a few and watch the games. Nice tat way chill.

Brady finally put his game face on and torched the Steelers huh? My Fish really surprised me with that win. Can you throw a football? Maybe you should try out for QB for them everyone they put in there gets injured.

Have you seen the Atlantic Division Standions in Hockey yet? I haven't. Who is in 1st?

Too much vodka w the boys last night. Drunk or hungover? who cares. Glad I don't have to drive. Workout and Powerade should clear that up.

Anyway wanted to clear up potentially being seen as a doucher. I am not. I am very serious about being faithful, having beened burned in the past with that.

See ya."

Get em Blitty and Jello!

What about speed dating?