Attn: Bread (re: dating sites)

• Start date
  • Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 32,887 Views
Depending on the puppy. If you get a really small one, it could make your cock look monstrous.

We both know that the best way to make your cock look monstrous is to photograph it next to a 6 yr old girl.

Update on the blonde:

"Dara xxxxxxxxxxxx 17, 2010 at 9:38am
Re: Thought I would explain
We can totally hang out as friends! That'd be better anyway. Obviously, you just want to be serious with someone and I don't want that. I work a lot so I don't really have time. I'm working two jobs (one full time, one part time) at least until January. I get so bored that I feel the need to work more but then I have no time for anything else! I'm off everything tomorrow through Sunday. I'm so glad! My work requires you to take your vacation every year. Which I am glad of...or else I'd never take off!

I was psyched up over football this past weekend. Steelers lost and Eagles won BIG! And yes I can throw a football. And not like a girl either. ;-)

I don't watch hockey so I know nothing about what your talking about. I've tried to get into it but I just can't keep interested.

Take care!"

I am going to give it a day or 2, then I will explain to her how I didn't intend to get into anything serious on Match and how shit just exploded, I'll think of some funny shit to say about the Steelers and Eagles. She seems pretty cool and down to earth. No hockey though? No :stevie:

Cool and decent looking female friends though = +EV.

Actually, I think I am going to consult you guys for the proper response, I'll draw it up in the next night or 2. Goal - cool chick to hang out with, hopefully wants my peepee and is backup in case Tris loses it with all she is going through.

Last edited:
:wellthiswasfun:.com

Could be the best Bread thread ever. :dunno:

Steve, who are trying to fool. You wouldn't give a shit about any of this if you weren't considering fucking her. She wouldn't give a shit if she wasn't considering it too.

Odds Steve thinks up something clever to say back and ends up fucking this girl:

yes -180
no +160

me to her:

"Ok you will want to slap me. I work from home, long, long story. Not one of those internet things. I work my ass off and the reward is very big, for my client whom shares with me very well, and yes, very legally.

I didn't want serious. It was an explosion. A blast off, if you will. Don't know what else to say.

The Steelers got Bradied. It happens - it happens to the best. Weird how he goes dead one week, then destroys people the next. That guy and his haircut, I mean really?

I don't think you can throw a football that well, sorry. I mean I'm sure you are proud and all but c'mon. you are saying you throw heat and I am not buying it.

All you have to know about hockey is the Flyers are Gods. Then you got some things, this year anyway.

How is working your ass off while I enjoy myself? Don't get me wrong I fully respect it."

Bread is fucked up, and I mean truly."

I think you just cashed jello

Or it's over her head. But I saw that tat, and I went deep. Funny to see if she shoots back from that.

Last edited:
If you sent that message to me, I'd block you. Just sayin.

not fokken that gurl steve(s)

Haters be hatin'
Stevies be stevesin'

:stevie:

It's always good to have a backup/disposable email address for places like this.

Good advice. If she sent that message in the middle of the night, probably a scanner. Check her out on facebook.

If you sent that message to me, I'd block you. Just sayin.

"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx November 18, 2010 at 8:26am
Re: Thought I would explain
If I worked from home, I'd make it sound shady too. It adds an air of mystery.

When you're a superstar, it doesn't matter what your hair looks like. People will love you anyway. Polamalu needs a haircut. I get sick to my belly when I see his hair fly around the field.

I'll have you know motherfucker that I can throw really well. My arm power has slackened over the years from lack of use but I can still out throw most girls and some guys too. And that also means I can throw a serious punch to someone's face. Just sayin'.

My first day off and I'm up before I normally am. What's that about? Can't I just sleep in? Might be going back to State College on Saturday. I actually haven't been back there since...August I think. Same old shit though.

Out."

See she's cool. Pretty pleased I got called a motherfucker and kind of threatened to be punched in the face. Now we are getting into it.

not fokken that gurl steve(s)

You know I wasn't considering it at all until the punch in the face threat, all I'm saying. I like it like that.