Attn: Bread (re: dating sites)

• Start date
  • Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 32,401 Views
Jello if she is overseas and interested you should take it easy so that you will have time to consider her requests for you to send $$ via western union to pay for necessities like airfare and visas.

Her profile lists her as about 20 miles away. But upon further review, I think I may have been duped. Glad I didn't send anything serious in response. I don't like the idea of some intern or spammer reading me trying to hit on some fake person that they created.

By the way, I lol'd at match.com's little message boxes when somebody contacts you. "She emailed you. She's interested. Keep the conversation going." It's like your own little electronic wingman. "She likes you buddy. Go for it. You can do it."

Funnier is that last night I saw a picture of this cute chick and I sent a message saying just that. Hey... you're cute. Thankfully it's all I said because when I looked at her again this morning and read her profile I realized it's my best friend's ex from like 10 years ago who used to basically live with us. Awkward.

Her profile lists her as about 20 miles away.

Did you notice the white building in the background of the picture? I'm not too hot on identifying architecture but that looks distinctly Russian. Also note that there are a lot of ladies from Russia (as well as from any number of other countries) who are on there to secure an American/European husband.

Yes, it didn't look like anything I've ever seen in Hampton, VA.

I get it. She's a fake.

What do you guys think? Email her?

96289120A.jpeg

YES

Here is my profile bud, it expires Tuesday, it has been pretty good to me all being said and done. The picture of me is from 35 pounds ago, so it is cool when I meet them in person to exceed expectations. Obviously Bread's cut in half woman picture is what really makes it work. I suggest u use that picture as well and mess with girls a little with it. It weeds out the tight asses.

dc852f04.jpg

19f689ed.jpg

Sorry I didn't respond sooner I had to travel 2 hours each way to get my shit back from Nookie.

The dog thing I'm sure loses me some responses, btu who gives a shit. I fucking hate dogs.

Not to brag, but I'm the Grand Wizard when it comes to this stuff.

Here is my profile bud, it expires Tuesday, it has been pretty good to me all being said and done. The picture of me is from 35 pounds ago, so it is cool when I meet them in person to exceed expectations. Obviously Bread's cut in half woman picture is what really makes it work. I suggest u use that picture as well and mess with girls a little with it. It weeds out the tight asses.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner I had to travel 2 hours each way to get my shit back from Nookie.

The dog thing I'm sure loses me some responses, btu who gives a shit. I fucking hate dogs.

LOL at the picture of 'handicap herman' in your profile. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Grand Wizard huh? I'm not sure if that's really what you want to call yourself, but regardless give me a fuckin winner pal!

LOL at the picture of 'handicap herman' in your profile. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I use it to screen girls. I say "I want to show you a very revealing picture of myself form a very rough time". The funny ones roll with it, the lame ones disappear.

I got a nice Jewish girl who I've exchange emails with but she doesn't look that cute.

I think I wasted $20.

I had told this one before I got into Tris to add me on Facebook if she wanted to and we could grab a drink at a sports bar.

3 weeks later she does it out of nowhere. Figure see if she wants to hang as a friend. Thoughts. That is one funky ass tat. Seems like a pretty wild girl and she's like 30 minutes from me.

74dac42b.jpg

What do you mean as a friend? If she tries to blow you, are you gonna say 'sorry Im exclusive with another matchbook chick'?

Lol I'll say I have a girlfriend. Hanging with chicks who want you is cool though; reserves.

The eyebrowes are a little odd, and the tat tells me she can be freaky. Smile is a little nervous, cute though, nice teeth. Definitely not a 10, I'd say like a 7.

I'm still waiting for some wisdom from you Blitty.

Steve, I'm a bit of a snob and probably have too high a standards.... but I wouldn't touch that chick. I wasn't even sure if the fake chick I posted was worth hitting back. She was borderline something I'd be interested in.

This girl above looks nice though, friend nice. Nice person nice. She's probably cool, but I wouldn't have any interest physically in her.

I'm still waiting for some wisdom from you Blitty.

Steve, I'm a bit of a snob and probably have too high a standards.... but I wouldn't touch that chick. I wasn't even sure if the fake chick I posted was worth hitting back. She was borderline something I'd be interested in.

This girl above looks nice though, friend nice. Nice person nice. She's probably cool, but I wouldn't have any interest physically in her.

Understood. my standards aren't that high as long as they aren't awful and they are cool mentally, and the junk has to check out. I am not a muff fan.

She looks like she'd be fun to hang out with. Sometimes those girls can grow on you.

And I should take back what I said about the girl I posted. I would definitely hit that. I'm not THAT stuck up.

What do you think about this chick. She's real for sure, but I don't know:

95205010C.jpeg

95205010D.jpeg