• Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 32,314 Views

Jello

Not Funny
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
I need your help pal. I just set up an account and I know the bullshit I posted for answers isn't going to attract a real female.

Give me some money lines to post.

Common. One time.

Wrong person. You need to be asking Blitty

:vampireweekend:

blister, jello is looking for a long term relationship here. your services are not needed.

:clueless:

jones by decision... fishay
:lockfuckngcity:

Blitty, if you've got something to contribute then by all means please share.

post a link to gamelive.com, in your profile, that should get you laid.

What girl doesn't like looking at cocks in toilet paper rolls.

Ok. Maybe I got this on my own. I'm getting blown up a little bit already. Couple winks, couple messages.

Hey, if a girl sends you a message - first contact between the two of you - that says she would like to meet you for a few cocktails and see where it leads, with an email address "if interested"....does that mean she wants to fuck you? I'm not sure how this works and I'm a little scared to be completely honest. She looks pretty cute in the pic.

Steve(s), I need your help here too.

What do you guys think? Email her?

96289120A.jpeg

I'm guessing I'll need to develop a split personality to get any feedback in this thread.

Hey, if a girl sends you a message - first contact between the two of you - that says she would like to meet you for a few cocktails and see where it leads, with an email address "if interested"....does that mean she wants to fuck you? I'm not sure how this works and I'm a little scared to be completely honest. She looks pretty cute in the pic.

That does seem rather forward for a first post, note that there are fake accounts on there to harvest email addresses. Just go with the flow and reply and don't arrange to meet her in Nigeria.

Good call roid. Sounded a little too forward. I responded via the site but did not send her an email to her gmail account that she gave me.

Damn. I thought I was on fire already. Too good to be true.

It's always good to have a backup/disposable email address for places like this.