Attn: Bread (re: dating sites)

• Start date
  • Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 32,395 Views
You know what, after looking again just now, I'm going to have to say firm "no". Seems like you get better clarity and size posting the picture here than you do on the actual site.

She looks like she'd be fun to hang out with. Sometimes those girls can grow on you.

And I should take back what I said about the girl I posted. I would definitely hit that. I'm not THAT stuck up.

What do you think about this chick. She's real for sure, but I don't know:

95205010C.jpeg

95205010D.jpeg

Ah Ok. hmm. Not too bad to me, that smile is almost disturbingly massive though.

The Jewish one I just posted. LOL at the smile. I know, right?

I read blitty's okcupid profile and it was pure brilliance. Guy knows what he's doing.

Hope he agrees to meet for coffee.

Why won't he drop some knowledge in this thread? I'm starting to get offended.

The info. is really to vast to be posted. I don't feel like typing up a novel on here. Hit me up when you get to NYC, and I'll put on a seminar for you. :cheers:

I just joined Okcupid. Don't know how to link you, same name though.

The info. is really to vast to be posted. I don't feel like typing up a novel on here. Hit me up when you get to NYC, and I'll put on a seminar for you. :cheers:

By that time I'll be done with this I think.

I'll just find my way through the forest alone for now.

By that time I'll be done with this I think.

I'll just find my way through the forest alone for now.

There are some decent fish out there - but like you said - your standards are higher than mine. Good luck man, if I can help in any way let me know.

Salud - please keep us posted on your adventures.

If you are on these sites just to get laid, just make up some bullshit story. Girls are idiots and eat up any humanitarian story. I went surfing in Nicaragua once, and I traded emails with some chick, showed me in some village. Told her I went there on alternative spring break in college to build houses. In reality I was there surfing, drinking, and banging hookers.

Did you notice the white building in the background of the picture? I'm not too hot on identifying architecture but that looks distinctly Russian. Also note that there are a lot of ladies from Russia (as well as from any number of other countries) who are on there to secure an American/European husband.
no.

there are no russian ladies looking for men, they are likely not even women and definitely not from russia, this is an old scam.

Tully, at the risk of sounding like a pussy I'm not just doing this to get laid. There are girls I can and do get laid with anytime I really want to. I work at a restaurant with cute chicks.

I'm getting old though man. I'm not necessarily looking for anything serious, and a few flings wouldn't break my heart, but in some respects I feel like I'm running out of time for anything of substance. I'm running out of time if I'm ever going to have a family. I don't really want that right now, but when I think about the relationship arc it generally takes to get there...if I don't start soon I'm going to be shit out of luck before too long.

I was drunk last night/this morning and figured what the hell. Signing up here couldn't hurt. I'm certainly not meeting anybody new doing what I'm doing. If I just keep doing what I've been doing the past 3 or 4 years I'll be middle aged and alone pretty damn soon. And by then it really will be too late.

I know what you mean Jello. I have been with double-digit womens since I've been in the city, and I have now taken the select few all-stars of the group in consideration for possible relationships.

Tell her you want to wrap her up in newspaper and throw dead fish at her.

Tully, at the risk of sounding like a pussy I'm not just doing this to get laid. There are girls I can and do get laid with anytime I really want to.

just pick one of those and shud up.

...Bread's here

You made it out alive :clap: