Worst cop ever does worst thing ever for several minutes while being videoed by like 12 people

• Start date
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • Views 14,424 Views
So Floyd was high on drugs while being arrested? This has to be good news for the cops charged. Not that they get off scott free but maybe reduced charges?

Fokkin junkies should all get a neck to the knee.

Fokkin junkies should all get a neck to the knee.
no, but the defense lawyers will seize on this fact and use it to their advantage. "he was acting wild and unpredictable" cops feared for their lives etc. always seems to work.

As soon as they drag out the old "feared for their lives" it could get messy. Oh I know they outnumbered him and had weapons but still.

Video evidence largely contradicts any claim that he was acting wild. We just don't really know what happened while he was in the back of the police car.

But yeah, the trial is gonna get ugly for sure because of the fentanyl and meth they found in his system.

Prosecution has to insist there are black jurors. Not saying the whites are racists, but they can buy into all the b.s. mitigating circumstances, of which there are plenty. No way black jurors would, and in this case, rightly. ...i don't King's had black jurors.
Also remember OJ? Lots of black jurors. Prosecution felt in our fair system the blacks too, would trust in the well intentions of police. :lmao: Huge difference in how these groups perceive police

Video evidence largely contradicts any claim that he was acting wild.

Is there footage available that shows what happened in the several minutes before he ended up in the back of the car?

I can predict with 90% certainty that Floyd actively resisted arrest.

I’m also 95% sure that, had he not actively resisted arrest, he’d be alive right now (despite the drugs and COVID-19).

But there was zero reason to kneel on his neck for 8+ minutes.

Give the cop the max sentence please.

You know who is realllllyyyyyy hoping the United States defunds/eliminates the police?

The 1.2 million dudes who committed violent felonies (murder, robbery,rape, agg assault) in the United States in 2018

IMG_20200610_104310.jpg

IMG_20200610_104337.jpg

IMG_20200610_104404.jpg

Minneapolis Police Chief was just asked during a press conference why he didn't do a better job of containing the riots/fires/looting

YES THAT IS HIS FAULT, TOO

Minneapolis Police Chief was just asked during a press conference why he didn't do a better job of containing the riots/fires/looting

YES THAT IS HIS FAULT, TOO

if I was the Police Chief, I would’ve asked the reporter why they didn’t do a better job in denouncing the riots/fires and looting.

The media is more culpable in what transpired during the aftermath than the cops.

if I was the Police Chief, I would’ve asked the reporter why they didn’t do a better job in denouncing the riots/fires and looting.

The media is more culpable in what transpired during the aftermath than the cops.
I gotta believe there's political intent here from 😈 fat cats , Just like with the virus. It's to somebody's benefit to let this play out.
They're playing the color revolution\Maidan game at home. Encourage and co-opt people's grievances to bring sectarian strife, and shake the foundation of the country.

Toronto chief of police is also stepping down, not sure why.

This is the Toronto chief of police, Mark Saunders:
image (3).jpg

I'm watching WSVN RIGHT NOW, Gina Benitez and Lorena Estrada are cute