• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 11,277 Views
Steve logging into Cami account

Makes me sad

Cami out and about, good shit.

We're both hot and single.

That's how that goes.

Still no hookups here a couple very flattering offers.

You still don't want to go back out with me brother bacon?

only if there's a convenient bathroom window

My most recent prospect came thru last night. There was too many giggles happening but that's ok. Not sure if this will be a one and done kind of thing or continued friends with benefits. All good either way as long as it stays on the dl.
Got to finish making dinner.

Fuck up her pussay, Cami.

HERD

of kittens, naughty ones

It wasn't a she. That's not happening for a week or two.

bacon, welcum to that dirty dick crew dood!

Well, all conquests have been aquired and accomplished. One is on going, the chick wants to hook up again sometime but Idk if I am going to, was supposed to be a one and done kind of situation.

The first dude I hooked up with out here was throwing a fit because I hit and quit it, heard through the grape vine. Ran into him the other day and now he keeps calling me, but I am ignoring him, he was just a one night stand rebound....he can't take a hint. He's funny as fok and cool as shit to hang wit, but he was talking about wanting to be more then friends wit benefits, and I said, HELL NO, SLOW YOUR ROLL HOMIE! so I peaced out. whatever.

Eerything is going great, loving life. still losing mad weight which makes me happy as fuck. almost back to me.

goin hard tonight. not gettin much sleep these days, but I'm cool with that. too much going on anyhow.

Sup wit everyone else, what's good? I could probably read your fb post, and posts here to find out, but I don't fucking feel like it

Glad all is well my dear!

Cami you're such a gangster pal :fiverdance:

One is on going, the chick wants to hook up again sometime but Idk if I am going to, was supposed to be a one and done kind of situation.

:ohmy::10::bowdown: