wassup erryone!?!

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 11,050 Views
Hey babe! How the hell you been?! How's the Oriental neighbor?

She's in China with the kid. He's home alone again this summer. We rarely see him. That poor bastard is the laziest fucker on earth, but he's still friendly when we see him. He 's just ungrateful when I snow blow his driveway, walkway etc. His kid and another little fucker from the hood broke my garage window last month and never told us. I found out on a Monday morning when I went into the garage for something. Puckeh was not happy so after work I went over to rip into the little fucker. He swore he didn't do it, but ratted out 2 kids who were in the yard playing soccer. I went down to the other little bastards house and his parents were not thrilled when I banged on the door to confront the little bastard. They marched him up to my house/garage and made the kid apologize several times. Anyways, I couldn't let it ride and just say fuck it and not say anything. So when we were all talking in my garage (while I was cleaning up all the glass) the chinese dude offered to fix it................................................. himself. I basically laughed out loud and said no worried dude. I'll fix it myself. The guy is so clueless it really is kind of a sin. I can't understand how a smart cat like him (and his wife) lack so much common sense. Get this. The crazy bastard put clothes out on the line the other day when it was like 95% humidity outside. The put the clothes out when it's -25 - -30 with the windchill and put the clothes out when it's 95% humidity. I'll never forget the time (it was Dec 14th, 2013) when he put the clothes out when it was -27 outside. That was the polar vortex winter. Their clothes were ice solid. I just don't get them, but they are friendly people.

SEND ALL THOSE OREINTALS BACK TO CHING CHONG CHINA!!!!

:lmao: What a bunch of fucking morons, obviously, they can't be that smart. Who in the fuck puts clothes out on the line in winter?! You'd think just about any human with a brain would know better then that. the fuck. At least the broken window was in the garage and not the house, and of course the kids didn't tell you, they knew you'd get pissed. smh. Never a dull moment in your world Pucky.

Hey Blitty, who's a worse driver then a woman?

Today out of the blue, I clearly remembered the day Jian Ghomeshi got busted..or at least that we talked about him for the first time...him and Teddy Big Ears. I think it was right around Halloween. I remember everything about that day..I went to pick up mom and someone had a bike put out on the side of the road with a "FREE" sign. Matty had the Knife Stalker Video which I watched after coming home from buying Halloween Candy. There was a lot of good posting around that time. My own version of GL Glory Days.

Hey, what I really wanted to find out is if the GL search function is not working...I can't seem to get it to bring up older posts when I do a search using key words I KNOW were included in a thread title and/or post. Anyone else experience this?

:dunno:

I successfully use the search function pretty regularly.

For example I put in "eat today journal" and nada.

iag i dont notice anything wrong with it but yeah it ain't that great

if you need to search something google is a lot more efficient

just write this on google search

Code:
site:gamelive.com whatever you want to search

Hanging out at Harry Carays bar. Midway airport.

qizY1Qz.jpg

Connecting here before Charleston.

Because that's a logical flight from NYC.

:mrquincy:

That's what happens when your a cheapskate and fly on Southwest.