wassup erryone!?!

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 11,202 Views
Target is dead. :canada:

I like it just fine in the States. The Canadian experiment was a total dud.

Still haven't been able to replace that Victorinox computer bag I bought in a Vegas Target in 2009. I paid 30 bucks for it back then. The equivalent bag up here is 100 bucks. Fuck that.

You have to establish relationships. There is this girl at our Target that likes me and I think she's chill, I'm alright though we don't have enough in common. She's in returns and teaches dance, too; they call her the Dreamkiller. But guess what - I ain't chasin. So we bullshit. Anyway I can walk in with whatever from whatever and if she's working I don't need a receipts - she holds it until I come back and then processes my return(s) while subtly making fun of me.

Dreamkiller they are legit returns but I know you ain't doin that for just anyone. Matty come up, lemme hook you up with some easy peasy returns. DK's got ya. She's fucking funny. We're talking food and I mention hmmm jalepeno nachos and long island iced teas and I get back a "sounds like a GREAT combination" as in "I ain't doing that with you so you can fart all over the place, old man". I let her keep position thinking I might be into it but I'm not. Don't tell her that though, the returns thing really is nice, they have an excellent clearance selection and nice trail mix.

So I throw soft balls at her that I know will always get crushed and I get the returns out of sympathy, but I'm cute enough to be considered for that position. I like it when her friends come by pretending to work as she softly bashes me.

Boys, you have to enjoy the games. They really are once in a lifetime. For the most part better than getting laid, actually.

Last edited:
perfect statements for this thread, steve(s)

I hadn't shopped for groceries at Walmart but someone gave me a gift card at Xmas and there is a big Super-Walmart more-or-less in the vicinity - so I stopped in on my lunch one day.

I found the produce very good. Equal or better quality than what I'm used to and rock bottom prices on everything I saw.

Based on that one experience, if it was more conveniently located, it would be a go-to grocery destination for me.

If Jamie Oliver's face isn't on the box, I ain't buyin' it. :dontthinkso:

Chilled on the porch and grilled some dinner with some of my favorite people's. Doing it again tonight. I'm down a size too....two more to go and ill be back in shape. End of June is the goal. Life is good.

Been having a few guys trying to holla at me....I turned most of them down. One is married with child on the way and I'm not fucking with that. I'm just enjoying playing the field...made it clear I'm not looking for any strings attached. Just give me what I want then go away til I want more. Thanks. One guy I did hook up with called me last week but I ignored him. Whatever. I give zero fucks.
That's all the info I feel like sharing at the moment.
What's everyone doing this weakened?

Last edited:
Chilled on the porch and grilled some dinner with some of my favorite people's. Doing it again tonight. I'm down a size too....two more to go and ill be back in shape. End of June is the goal. Life is good.

Been having a few guys trying to holla at me....I turned them down. One is married with child on the way and I'm not fucking with that.

Glad to hear all is well Cami! And please don't lose too much up top! :up:

Been having a few guys trying to holla at me....I turned most of them down. One is married with child on the way and I'm not fucking with that. I'm just enjoying playing the field...made it clear I'm not looking for any strings attached. Just give me what I want then go away til I want more. Thanks. One guy I did hook up with called me last week but I ignored him. Whatever. I give zero fucks.

You go girl! Take your time and find the right one, but have some fun in the interim.

I'm actually going out tonight to see Luke Bryan. It's going to be weird being amongst people...at night. I think other than Mexico, this makes it twice in 3 years.

Not looking for a relationship.

Hope you have fun at the concert!!!

Last edited:
Pretty much. He got pissed that I wouldn't sleep with him and tried to start some shit. Pathetic.

Keep the sex stories coming, cami!

We need someone to fill calis void.

Not looking for a relationship.

Me neither!

giphy.gif

I heard the married dude got that dirty dick. It's a damn shame, he's fuckin fine.
Been working on another prospect today.we been flirting for a while now but things are coming to a head. I look forward to this one.
Feeding my niece and nephew now then they go to bed and its grown up time.
Gotta eat before I do anything....salad again. That's been my thing lately when I have to eat but don't want to.

Blitty, I will be sure to share as much as I can.
Marty, ask your buddy for my number. :wink wink: