wassup erryone!?!

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 11,211 Views
You know what I fuckin hate....fake as ppl that front like they know or doin something big....and you know they ain't. Then you find facts. Man....take a seat. I'm fact, have all the seats. Smh. Keep 100 or keep it pushin.

Cami says bacon makes you fat.

Cami- if I fly you and a friend out to the Big City, can we make the good times roll?

Cami says bacon makes you fat.

:greencheck:

Cami- if I fly you and a friend out to the Big City, can we make the good times roll?

:greencheck: Go big, go hard, or go home. :cami:

p.s. I can't promise we won't be getting into wit some douche bag. zero patience, zero tolerance.
zero fucks given.

Last edited:
So there's this neighbor that think they somethin, they think they run this shit. (they don't). Anyhow, lacky was dropping something off for us, and we had like, legit, a 30 - 60 second conversation. Homegirl pulls up behind him, not even sitting there for a minute, and honks her horn, mind you there is room to move around. I look at her, and yell "calm the fuck down!!" dude and I trade skin and he leave, she drives by, I say "REALLY?!" her and her girl say, "really," I was irritated.

A. there was more then enough room for them to go around, everyone else does. B. legit 60 second conversation, it ain't gonna kill you to hold on a minute.

funny thing is, homegirl txt my sister an hour later talking about sorry.

yeah bitch, you are, I may be new to town, but I ain't new, and you don't wanna fuck wit me. I can take down a 200some pound dude, you skinny as fuck, I can break you like a twig.

smh. people gonna learn real quick around here that just cause I am new to the block don't mean you can treat me any type of way.

I told her thank you, and next time slow your roll.

END GAME.
ABC.

I'm back bitches! enjoy the show.

What up thundertwats?!

Not much except work sucks and especially during the summer for me! Nice to see you staying in touch! :yes:

I bet! Nice to see you too!

12219-vagina-tattoo-on-arm.jpg

CAMMAAAAAY!

What up Homies?!!!!!!!!!!

About to make a couple of peanut butter and cinnamon and banana and raisin sammiches.

:sammich: :sammich:

I didn't eat yet today, didn't really eat much yesterday either..too hot.

Rog, check your last txt pal, thanks.

Sup peoples. Looks like I have some catching up to do around here....too tired to do it tonight. Maybe another time....then again maybe not.