wassup erryone!?!

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 11,225 Views
Howdy. Got my new driver's license. I'm a bit put off by the new photo.

article-0-192F265B000005DC-346_306x423.jpg

Mr. Nina and I tried a little local restaurant last night. I had the shrimp boil. He had the ahi tuna barely cooked, the corn and potato from my shrimp boil, some of my shrimp and the boudin from mine as well. Plus we had an order of smoked tuna dip, which was really good. We found out they serve oysters on the half shell and crab legs on Friday nights so we have to go back since those are his favorite.

you look young in that photo, I mean not the muppet but the other one you posted. Most people would be happy about that :dunno:

Sup peoples. Looks like I have some catching up to do around here....too tired to do it tonight. Maybe another time....then again maybe not.
Cami, you're an odd bird :hug: :cami:

Does the hug smiley really have to look like it's made out of poo?

:lmao: Don't worry Muddy, it's a great picture, I love the enthusiasm! I renewed mine, but have to actually get my photo taken and a new card printed out.

Mr. Nina and I tried a little local restaurant last night. I had the shrimp boil. He had the ahi tuna barely cooked, the corn and potato from my shrimp boil, some of my shrimp and the boudin from mine as well. Plus we had an order of smoked tuna dip, which was really good. We found out they serve oysters on the half shell and crab legs on Friday nights so we have to go back since those are his favorite.

Finding a new place to eat that serves great food is always a treat. Hopefully it's not too pricey. I'll pass on the oysters, not a fan. How are things with you and Mr. Nina?

Cami, you're an odd bird :hug: :cami:

Hell, I never claimed to be normal. Just be glad you aren't in my head! Miss you, pal! :hug:

Does the hug smiley really have to look like it's made out of poo?
Sup Baconator!! At least it's not pink and sparkly!

I haven't done any catching up around here yet, I been mad busy. Doing laundry now and updating software and apps on my laptop. I'm crashing at my friends place tonight because they have been really sick all week, so I am going to get up with their lil one in the morning so they can get some rest.

Met a cool chick, been chillin with her a lot lately. We seem to just click. So far I like her.

Not really much to report on my end, just enjoying the summer and keeping busy.

I'm not a fan of raw oysters either but he loves them. Of course, he is a big sushi fan as well sooooooo.....

Things are going well between us. I hope things are going well with you!!

Heading off to McDonalds for lunch with my nephew. See what the little guy is getting up to these days.

I'm wondering what he will become. What kind of guy will he be in life? Will he be a music guy, or a sports guy, or a handyman kinda guy? Some other kinda guy?

Probably still a little early to expect any strong indications on that kind of stuff.

He knows his cars, that little guy, that's for sure. In the parking lot afterwards, I asked where he was parked. He pointed.

"Over there beside the Honda."

What kind of car do you have?

"Thubaru Forrethter."

Mom asked, "What kind of car does Uncle Steve drive?"

He acted like his intelligence had been insulted.

"Chevrolet."

I'm not a fan of raw oysters either but he loves them. Of course, he is a big sushi fan as well sooooooo.....

Things are going well between us. I hope things are going well with you!!

I am glad to hear things are going well between you two. I love sushi, would love to go somewhere by the shore to get it super fres, bet that's way better then what we get out here.

Heading off to McDonalds for lunch with my nephew. See what the little guy is getting up to these days.

I'm wondering what he will become. What kind of guy will he be in life? Will he be a music guy, or a sports guy, or a handyman kinda guy? Some other kinda guy?

Probably still a little early to expect any strong indications on that kind of stuff.

How old is your nephew? I know you've said before, but I do not recall. He really does know his cars! Maybe he will grow to be a mechanic or something.

doop doop
:sup:

I am glad to hear things are going well between you two. I love sushi, would love to go somewhere by the shore to get it super fres, bet that's way better then what we get out here.

How old is your nephew? I know you've said before, but I do not recall. He really does know his cars! Maybe he will grow to be a mechanic or something.

:sup:

Hi.

My nephew is 4 and three-quarters.

11350592_10203085040006877_6206729675896362598_n.jpg

muddy and nephew :thinking: I picture this
:pope:

Throw a few minions in the background and that's about right.

Can not believe uncle mud did not buy that boy his happy meal.

Blown the fuck away...