• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 11,192 Views
Gamelive can be confusing.

Always with the shenanigans, Gamelive.

Fruit salad.

Started in 2013 by the PayPal mafia.

It's a thing.

It's effective for non food preparation individuals like Bacon.

I probably spend over $100/week at Sheetz so I actually don't have to do any work.

It's a win/win relationship.

Feeling like shit at the grocery store, I picked up one of those Bolthouse Farms "Daily Greens" juices. This was comprised of 1/2 cup kale, spinach, romaine, celery, and lemon. ...I'm not sure if it's not bad, or disgusting.

It's effective for non food preparation individuals like Bacon.

It's a win/win relationship.
I spend an obscene amount of money on groceries because of this. OBSCENE. Although I'm not convinced that many things could be made much cheaper..perhaps healthier, but I don't know about cheaper.

Must be awesome then
If I trick myself into thinking it tastes vaguely like a Bloody Mary, I might get it down.

I used to wait for autographs and photos with Major League Baseball players.

When I was 9.

:guitar:

Citi Perks

Spend $10,000 on our credit card and you get to meet this handsome coloured fella.

I randomly saw a line of 5 people on my way to the atm. Probably sidetracked my day by 11 minutes.

Keep em' coming, tronner.

:boxcleanersdaddy:

IAG
I spend an obscene amount of money on groceries because of this. OBSCENE. Although I'm not convinced that many things could be made much cheaper..perhaps healthier, but I don't know about cheaper.

WALMART

Houser is WRONG

buying groceries at walmart

i have no words for this

I used to wait for autographs and photos with Major League Baseball players.

When I was 9.

:guitar:

I thinking now if Blitty really randomly met up with the Penguins at the hotel or he sat in the lobby all day waiting for them? Remember rock bands back in the 70s had those type of fans, they called them groupies! Could my daddy possibly be a sports groupie?

:brooks:

I thinking now if Blitty really randomly met up with the Penguins at the hotel or he sat in the lobby all day waiting for them? Remember rock bands back in the 70s had those type of fans, they called them groupies! Could my daddy possibly be a sports groupie?

Well if you think about how small Manhattan is and how many high profile people want to be here..

You're gonna have a lot of these circumstances.

Blitty is ideally located to bump into public figures.

Y'all live in remote shitholes.

buying groceries at walmart

i have no words for this

I have to get Pogo's insulin there because it is about half of the cost of anywhere else. If I REALLY need something there when I pick that up, I will get it...but I would never GO there to get groceries.

Walmart is disgusting. Not only does their food suck, I don't like how the company is run.

I do like Target however. I know Matty doesn't. We've had that discussion.

I buy stuff at Walmart, like engine oil, toilet paper and other consumables, but the grocery section is scary.