wassup erryone!?!

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 11,050 Views
Howdy.

Doin' okay. Getting ready to do stuff after taking a break from stuff.

Pretty good lookin' sammich up there. Looks like something someone could eat.

I'm always here for you, shortie :)

You too Cami

Blitty has a counterfeit NHL shirt on. LOL

Incorrect.

Came from the Official NHL store. Which is connected the league headquarters in NYC.

NHL = American Product

Last edited:
Incorrect.

Came from the Official NHL store. Which is connected the league headquarters in NYC.

Only PAWNS pay top dollar for sports apparel.

LOLlol

Curtis Granderson.

AKA The Grandy Man.

Ah. See when I asked the question I was going to post a line of +138 that it would be someone I have heard of. Figured with my current limited state of sports knowledge, it was more likely I would not know a random Met.

But I have heard of him. In fact I feel like I have been hearing that name for quite awhile and he should be older.

Incorrect.

NHL = American Product

I doubt Bettman would sell shirts with the NHL logo/letters facing downwards. In fact, when they redesigned their logo he made a point to say that he wanted NHL going upwards and not downwards.

"Invigorated NHL Shield -- The League's updated mark uses upward-reading letters to project a vibrant, optimistic image, yet defers to tradition by maintaining the time-honored shape of the original shield. The updated logo's dominant color is silver, in homage to the most cherished trophy in sports, the sterling silver Stanley Cup."

Cami, do you think ma brutha bacon will ever go back out with me?