Shannon the new SBR Girl

• Start date
  • Replies 158 Comments
  • Views 18,901 Views
Matty, you're in the pretty boy category with MonkeyF0cker, which is even more dangerous for you than him because you look less straight at first glance.

lol. "Less straight" is still straight. Thanks pal.

:duh:

i think he was referring to Loshak, his first name is Peter also. Could have been you too though, not sure.

I think I prefer not to clarify and simply reiterate what I said above. I'm just fucking around on a message board.

I think I prefer not to clarify and simply reiterate what I said above. I'm just fucking around on a message board.

Which pretty much means that it was directed at Loshak, there would be no reason to obfuscate your audience unless your intentions had indeed been misconstrued. Which also confirms that Loshak is indeed here amongst us, a secret which you guys in the know have done a lousy job at protecting. Kinda sad too that you have to help someone participate in a group under false pretenses because he's unwilling to declare his presence openly. I thought we were all above that.

Which pretty much means that it was directed at Loshak, there would be no reason to obfuscate your audience unless your intentions had indeed been misconstrued. Which also confirms that Loshak is indeed here amongst us, a secret which you guys in the know have done a lousy job at protecting. Kinda sad too that you have to help someone participate in a group under false pretenses because he's unwilling to declare his presence openly. I thought we were all above that.

I find this amusing but now I'm also realizing that if everyone thinks I'm Loshak then LOSHAK IS GOING TO GET CREDIT FOR MY DEMONSTRATED SHARPNESS. I guess I don't care about that, I guess, let him have it, I'm still getting the money from it, who really cares about "credit" - I'm not pags. But it does feel weird.

Loshak is way too big time for gaymelive.com. I know he delegates the bulk of his posting to some Paki guy who's happy to be compensated with virtual currency.

Scholar, you might be overthinking this again. I don't really know anything. All I'm saying is that I wasn't seriously alluding to EITHER of you being a predator. It was just a joke. I don't know if Loshak is here or not, but if he is I wanted that to be clear to him as well.

I think Pally, CarpeDime, Hg, are all great posters and have the same style maybe. And if they're all Loshak then I'm fine with that. There's nothing here that's a secret. I mean you don't have to go incognito to read this forum. John doesn't need to hire Magnum PI to see what's being written here.

Only cowards need secord or third or fourth names to post. And I don't like cowards. If they want to hide behind a mask I want nothing to do with them. Great warriors always lead the battle from the front.

Only cowards need secord or third or fourth names to post. And I don't like cowards. If they want to hide behind a mask I want nothing to do with them. Great warriors always lead the battle from the front.

That accurately sums up my feelings on the matter as well, Pavy. The apologists are always going to defend the behavior by saying you're "overthinking" or holding people to a standard which has no place on the Internet. Personally, I don't really treat interactions online any different from ones in person, and were somebody to introduce themselves to me under more than one name on different occasions, I would find them to be dishonest and cowardly. I would also make similar assessments of people who overtly or tacitly encouraged the same. Why do the majority of people want the Internet to be a place where the rules of decency and propriety are magically suspended?

I bet Shannon is a freak in the sack.

You guys are all wrong. Pally likes to bang bigger girls and play with floppy tits, Like me. Loshak gets to bang tens like shannon and all different types of central american models and shit. Totally two different guys.....

we're hardly at war here. And anyways if Loshak wanted to post here he could hardly post under the name Loshak.

we're hardly at war here. And anyways if Loshak wanted to post here he could hardly post under the name Loshak.

Why's that, has it already been registered?

If Loshak is posting here and trying to keep it a secret so as not to upset S-faggot-R, that means that he can be purchased. If John can pay him a wage and dictate not just the performance of his duties for the company, but also whom he can and can't associate with and what he can or can't say, then he's a slave. A man who allows himself to be enslaved under any means but threat of violence is a coward, plain and simple.

Scholar CALM DOWN!! :lmao:

There are a few ppl here I have no clue who they are. Doesn't really bother me one bit. It's the internets. Some guys you will meet IRL and form friendships as many here have. Others will be lifetime imaginary friends that will only exist in virtuality for all of eternity.

For every Matty Rain/Amby/Jello/Blitty etc etc that I've met and will no doubt party with again here, there will always be your Pallys, MrMonkeys, Katos....will I ever learn their true identity or see a picture? I dunno. But all are entertaining and also talk games, even breaking down games more than most.

I'm not sure why guys like RS, Pavy and Herman actually let internet anonymity get under their skin, but it's humorous to me. And I truly like and respect all three of those guys (Herman is growing on me). But I'm sorry, that shit is just funny. Nobody is out to get you. I promise.

Why's that, has it already been registered?

If Loshak is posting here and trying to keep it a secret so as not to upset S-faggot-R, that means that he can be purchased. If John can pay him a wage and dictate not just the performance of his duties for the company, but also whom he can and can't associate with and what he can or can't say, then he's a slave. A man who allows himself to be enslaved under any means but threat of violence is a coward, plain and simple.

:wacko: Must be a slow day at the Scholar residence. We should've picked an earlier GLPPOTD.

Well yeah, maybe it's in his contract or something. I don't know what the proper etiquette is if you work for another forum. Maybe Dave can tell us.