Shannon the new SBR Girl

• Start date
  • Replies 158 Comments
  • Views 18,894 Views
Would love to know how they got her to step in the office in the first place. She looked a tiny bit out of her element.

How does any predator like Loshak operate? I bet Scholar knows...

:popcorn:

I haven't heard anything, but you could tell by the look on her face when she was first on the show that she was disgusted by her surroundings. And she has every reason to be, Loshak is constantly going for the cheap/stupid laughs and is downright rude on camera, and when the tape isn't rolling she's got old balls John trying to get into her knickers. With the way they operate, you can almost guarantee that she was sold a phony bill of goods, enticed to CR with the promise of quick cash for little work, but then realized she was actually in an office with the scum of the Earth. I think we can all agree that if a person has class they're not going to work at SBR for long.

Surely she was already in costa rica and is just picking up a little extra cash to travel/live longer.

How does any predator like Loshak operate? I bet Scholar knows...

It's a whole different story with young men, while they can be just as naive and impressionable as young women (wouldn't really know about that though, I've never chased a woman, they always seek me out), in my experience they don't get blinded by love/affection as easily. It's like David and I, I've never told him I love him nor has he said that to me, we're together because it's advantageous to us both. I have a place for him to live and food for him to eat, and he has a tight ass for me to pound. We're already drifting apart and that's fine by me, I'm ready for some different company anyway. I may like younger guys, but there's nothing predatory about my interactions with them. I can generally carry the day with an economic argument, feigning affection isn't even necessary.

hmmm

RS reading all your posts regarding Loshak in general, and your posts about your own life, and just putting it all together and adding it all up.....

RS i think you have a crush on Loshak

RS i think youre horny for him and like a grade school kid you pick on/get mad at the one you have a crush on

RS i cant believe i didnt see this earlier......YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LOSHAK!!!

hmmm

RS reading all your posts regarding Loshak in general, and your posts about your own life, and just putting it all together and adding it all up.....

RS i think you have a crush on Loshak

RS i think youre horny for him and like a grade school kid you pick on/get mad at the one you have a crush on

RS i cant believe i didnt see this earlier......YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LOSHAK!!!

I'm curious to know what logic led you to that conclusion, because you're pretty far off base. Loshak isn't at all my type physically, excepting the bald spot. He might be extremely charming in person, and I can fall for all different types, but currently there's not even a latent attraction.

I dunno, but CarpeDime over at S-faggot-R has been doing much the same thing. Draw your own conclusions.

My theory is that he is reporting back to Walker and Dozer what is going on over here. Think about it, he is browsing and posting on this forum on the company dime on company computers (during business hours). IMO he should be banned and IP blacklisted from the site.

I dunno, but CarpeDime over at S-faggot-R has been doing much the same thing. Draw your own conclusions.

My theory is that he is reporting back to Walker and Dozer what is going on over here. Think about it, he is browsing and posting on this forum on the company dime on company computers (during business hours). IMO he should be banned and IP blacklisted from the site.

I have noticed that pally, carpedime, zubzub, lost angel have all the same posting styles like The HG. I have been in forums for a while and I can tell it's the same person. What's the purpose of not having a unique identity where posters can relay to you? It's not like he is fooling anyone.

If he wants to make a fool of himself, I have no problems with that. Bill and John are going to watch us regardless out of their own insecurity, and if they want Loshak here to do their dirty work, that just paints him with the same sad brush. I think we would surrender the high ground by attempting to control the flow of information. The fact is we have nothing to hide anyway, other than our own obvious collective enjoyment of posting together. That's what they envy, and I don't blame them. Let them turn green. Serves them right.

The Herman/Pavy/Scholar conspiracy train is in full motion today!

Pete, I hope you didn't think I was alluding to you being some sort of predator.

I'm just fucking around on a message board.

Pete, I hope you didn't think I was alluding to you being some sort of predator.

I'm just fucking around on a message board.

Oh please, I know there was no slight intended. It did seem to be an opportune moment to set the record straight, as it were. I know that a lot of people are slightly more wary about gay men who profess a preference for twinks or younger men, and I can't fault them for it, because where sex and men are involved often scruples get left by the wayside. For myself though, twinks just happen to be my "type." I'm sure losing my virginity to an older man imprinted on me and on a subconscious level I'm able to relive my own early experiences (fond memories all) when there's an age/maturity gap between myself and my partners, but never have there been sinister intentions involved. That was all I was trying to put across, and it was in no way defensive.

It's really sweet of you to clarify though, Jello. Your thoughtfulness and magnanimity have always impressed me deeply.

Oh please, I know there was no slight intended. It did seem to be an opportune moment to set the record straight, as it were. I know that a lot of people are slightly more wary about gay men who profess a preference for twinks or younger men, and I can't fault them for it, because where sex and men are involved often scruples get left by the wayside. For myself though, twinks just happen to be my "type." I'm sure losing my virginity to an older man imprinted on me and on a subconscious level I'm able to relive my own early experiences (fond memories all) when there's an age/maturity gap between myself and my partners, but never have there been sinister intentions involved. That was all I was trying to put across, and it was in no way defensive.

It's really sweet of you to clarify though, Jello. Your thoughtfulness and magnanimity have always impressed me deeply.

i think he was referring to Loshak, his first name is Peter also. Could have been you too though, not sure.

Do I qualify as a twink? What am I to you, babe? I need to know.

Matty, you're in the pretty boy category with MonkeyF0cker, which is even more dangerous for you than him because you look less straight at first glance.