Shannon the new SBR Girl

• Start date
  • Replies 158 Comments
  • Views 18,826 Views
Why does Jello hate gay people now? First the original man, and now gays. This guy needs to be stopped.

Guilt and self-loathing after a passion-filled night with Matty Rain?

Jesus Christ...
all the intelligent banter in here.

for the record, Loshacks show is boring IMO so far.
and I dont give fuck if he likes or hates gays or not.

Just want to let everyone know here, I'm not a back stabber! If the circumstances arise, I will cut your heart out from the front and not your back! :thumbup:

Just want to let everyone know here, I'm not a back stabber! If the circumstances arise, I will cut your heart out from the front and not your back! :thumbup:

I take much comfort from that.

Oh man this reminds me of this week's episode of Frank the Entertainer: A Basement Affair, when Dana called Melody a fake bitch. And Melody said "unlike you, you're just a bitch. You're not fake!"

This got me to thinking...is it really better to be a plain old bitch over a fake bitch? I mean, sure there could be some trust issues involved when dealing with a fake anything, but at least there is hope for something salvageable underneath the fraudulent layer.

:moped:

Is that Frank the Entertainer of many VH1 shows?

Is that Frank the Entertainer of many VH1 shows?

The one and only.

ilny2_3_64.jpg

ok then. I might have to give VH1 another try. They broke my heart when they cancelled Megan Wants a Millionaire and I left them.

If I worried about which of my online friends liked or did not like my other online friends, my head would be spinning.

Scholar is welcome to criticize who he wants when he wants. I always find RS an interesting read.

I love Loshey the mad man, and used to enjoy his show when he was allowed to be himself.

:moped:

EXACTLY!

For instance, I hate Bread. But I enjoy Robyn's supple nipples. So we make it work!

EXACTLY!

For instance, I hate Bread. But I enjoy Robyn's supple nipples. So we make it work!

biltty i think you and i are no longer friends

i honestly question the character of someone who can truly hate another human being

I am not interested in what your arguments are for hating bread. Obviously there are many that can be made, and some that seem irrefutable

but still, I just have grave, grave questions about the character of someone who can truly hate another human being, let alone a fellow poster

I don't see it either, Bread. You are such an easy going guy.

:lmao:

Apparently Shannon quit. Thought it was just a joke until I looked and all of the videos featuring her have in fact been deleted.

Who's got the scoop?

I haven't heard anything, but you could tell by the look on her face when she was first on the show that she was disgusted by her surroundings. And she has every reason to be, Loshak is constantly going for the cheap/stupid laughs and is downright rude on camera, and when the tape isn't rolling she's got old balls John trying to get into her knickers. With the way they operate, you can almost guarantee that she was sold a phony bill of goods, enticed to CR with the promise of quick cash for little work, but then realized she was actually in an office with the scum of the Earth. I think we can all agree that if a person has class they're not going to work at SBR for long.

I haven't heard anything, but you could tell by the look on her face when she was first on the show that she was disgusted by her surroundings. And she has every reason to be, Loshak is constantly going for the cheap/stupid laughs and is downright rude on camera, and when the tape isn't rolling she's got old balls John trying to get into her knickers. With the way they operate, you can almost guarantee that she was sold a phony bill of goods, enticed to CR with the promise of quick cash for little work, but then realized she was actually in an office with the scum of the Earth. I think we can all agree that if a person has class they're not going to work at SBR for long.

amen

blitty should try to work there he would fit in great

I am not interested in what your arguments are for hating bread. Obviously there are many that can be made, and some that seem irrefutable

:biglaugh: I love you pally. Please share a new date story soon.

Apparently Shannon quit. Thought it was just a joke until I looked and all of the videos featuring her have in fact been deleted.

Who's got the scoop?

Would love to know how they got her to step in the office in the first place. She looked a tiny bit out of her element.