Shannon the new SBR Girl

• Start date
  • Replies 158 Comments
  • Views 18,829 Views
It's starting to look like a proper forum in here. Some drama, some mud-slinging, a couple of group hugs, several levels of hijacking... this thread is a solid step in the right direction!

I'm just glad I can go to bed tonight and feel rest assured that Pavy is not a Mexican faggot! Sweet dreams Gamelive friends! :peace:

It's starting to look like a proper forum in here. Some drama, some mud-slinging, a couple of group hugs, several levels of hijacking... this thread is a solid step in the right direction!

I agree, it felt really good to wage a pointless battle about a topic which could never be resolved. I knew something good was going to come of my gardening shipment being delayed till tomorrow. It pains me that Bread was right about me having little else on my plate today, but I'm heading to bed feeling like I accomplished something here today.

Screw you, Bread.

P.S. - I feel ashamed for reading this thread.

P.P.S. - I might be Pally.

MF you're just upset because I didn't mention you with the rest of them as someone I would party with again.

Don't be mad.

This thread is 9 fucking pages and there's not one picture of this cunt in it. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

MF back to the tables. Scurry along now. Too early for all this nonsense.

MF you're just upset because I didn't mention you with the rest of them as someone I would party with again.

Don't be mad.

If you make me cry again, I'm gonna be upset.