Shannon the new SBR Girl

• Start date
  • Replies 158 Comments
  • Views 18,915 Views
The thing is, whoever Pally is, all he's done over here is act the fool, break down games, and produce winners. You can dislike Loshak all you like. I get forum animosity. God knows I get it.

But attacking a guy posting anonymously who is good for the board is silly.

Completely agree. Yes I would prefer people use the same name here that they have in other places. But does it really matter in the end? There can be many reasons why a person could choose a different name which we really do not need to get into to. The bottom line is it doesn't matter. I really do not understand the point of attacking someone that has done nothing but positive things here.

And to attack him because you think he maybe protecting his job is really dumb. Just because someone has some internet friends on a message board that he would like to converse with, you expect them to risk their job? And if you really feel this is what they are doing protecting their job, you feel it is your right to out them by constantly posting their name here. Don't get it and think it is none of your business. Sorry this is just wrong and irritates the hell out of me.

Oh well. I am done with this topic. Carry on with the pointless drama.

Pally congrats on taking these blows and continuing to post.

Jello I could transform us to one ugly attached being if you meet me in Orlando next week. :yes:

I love pally, scholar, loshak, pavy and I am starting to think that herman is really a human being.

no more internet dickery.

Shannon is gone..... no need to talk about her anymore.

24-7, I think your thread at sbr is gone, I just tried posting in it. After a delay I couldn't find my post or the thread.

Scholar CALM DOWN!! :lmao:

There are a few ppl here I have no clue who they are. Doesn't really bother me one bit. It's the internets. Some guys you will meet IRL and form friendships as many here have. Others will be lifetime imaginary friends that will only exist in virtuality for all of eternity.

For every Matty Rain/Amby/Jello/Blitty etc etc that I've met and will no doubt party with again here, there will always be your Pallys, MrMonkeys, Katos....will I ever learn their true identity or see a picture? I dunno. But all are entertaining and also talk games, even breaking down games more than most.

I'm not sure why guys like RS, Pavy and Herman actually let internet anonymity get under their skin, but it's humorous to me. And I truly like and respect all three of those guys (Herman is growing on me). But I'm sorry, that shit is just funny. Nobody is out to get you. I promise.

Bread I don't understand why a person needs to remain anonymous. Sure I could have logged in here when this forum started as Jose or Antonio but I chose Pavy because everyone knows who I am and when I post something here I consider it the same as chatting at a bar or texting on phone. I have no desire to talk to someone named pally who may or may not be someone I know personally. What he says is irrelevant to me if I can't connect on a personal level. He can chose to remain anonymous, is his privilege, but I have no desire to interact with him on the forum and waste my posts or energy in responding to a coward.

Last edited:
Robyn, please consult me before you bring out Bullwinkle Girl again.

Everyone please feel free to use my newest favoritest term "Dickweasel". I will not be using it any longer this week. I shall think of a new one.

Pavy, I get it especially seeing as how some of us are coming under serious fire for posting our opinions here. At our board, some people have posted there in the past using a different name. Since we don't have a PM feature here it kinda limits information that one would prefer to keep quiet. It doesn't mean the poster is doing it for dubious reasons.

Bread I don't understand why a person needs to remain anonymous. Sure I could have logged in here when this forum started as Jose or Antonio but I chose Pavy because everyone knows who I am and when I post someone here I consider it the same as chatting at a bar or texting on phone. I have no desire to talk to someone named pally who may or may not be someone I know personally. What he says is irrelevant to me if I can't connect on a personal level. He can chose to remain anonymous, is his privilege, but I have no desire to interact with him on the forum and waste my posts or energy in responding to a coward.

See but that bolded statement is incorrect. You have talked to Pally many times.

I'm just saying that if people posting under fake names truly gets under your skin, then internet forums might be the wrong place for you. Can't sweat the petty stuff Paves.

I mean, you're still convinced that Shanty is a fake online persona, although many people have confirmed through IP tracers that he is located in Pakistan. Your paranoia is driving you insane buddy.

See but that bolded statement is incorrect. You have talked to Pally many times.

I'm just saying that if people posting under fake names truly gets under your skin, then internet forums might be the wrong place for you. Can't sweat the petty stuff Paves.

I mean, you're still convinced that Shanty is a fake online persona, although many people have confirmed through IP tracers that he is located in Pakistan. Your paranoia is driving you insane buddy.

I don't know who pally or shanty are. I know shanty is a points whore from Pakistan who is a minister that bets big dogs and has no desire to post proper english and he always posts at US time eventhough he is 11 hours ahead of us. Weird sleeping patterns. They are not getting under my skin. I chose to ignore him unless he mans up and quit being a coward.

Last edited: