Robyn is doing major troubles today

• Start date
  • Replies 312 Comments
  • Views 19,986 Views
I don't understand. Which I guess is nothing new around here but this time I really wanted to!! :sad:

Daffy feels insulted by something undetermined that Robyn said. We're trying to determine the undetermined.

Finger on the BAN button here Daft.

I'll get into more later when I have some time.

Robyn basically texted a chick (STGC) that I was seeing and said, "*Daft* is a fucking asshole".

This chick is really cool and I think she's hot but she wants to get more serious and I just can't handle that. I have 0% interest in being in a serious relationship right now (for several reasons).

Robyn texted her today like totally out of the blue and I got the interrogation today about Robyn's random text.

I'll get into more later when I have some time.

Robyn basically texted a chick (STGC) that I was seeing and said, "*Daft* is a fucking asshole".

"Basically texted" means she wrote a bunch of true stuff that makes you look bad? Just theorizing.

"Basically texted" means she wrote a bunch of true stuff that makes you look bad? Just theorizing.

STGC must not even be aware that Daft is Daft.

Robyn has some splainin to do.

but why is an ex sharing this girl talk info with you? She should have her girl card yanked immediately.

I think that you need to get confirmation from Robyn that said texts were actually sent before posting that she caused this kind of troubles.

Robyn posted on facebook she was gonna do troubles today..... just saying.

Good thing the X household does not depend on your "theorizing" to pay the bills.

Anyway, Robyn redeemed herself nicely later on and things are smoothed over pretty well. Robkyn, high five.

Well, I have no idea what this was all about, but awful thread. Disappoints at every turn.

Who voted this thing up to three stars? Who was it?

There are some serious cliques here at Gamelive.

If anything this thread proves that there are no cliques at all. And that you're not all there lately.

Well, go ahead and explain why this thread proves that.

Daft is surprised that Robyn would do [?] to a buddy (clique member?) then everyone else wonders what the fuck [?] could be. Call me crazy but that doesn't exactly reek of conniving or organized troubles.

We're all our own (wo)men Cougar. Shit, you got Robyn disagreeing openly with her husband all the time. We all throw jabs at each other at random intervals.

I mean hello? :biglaugh:

Daft is surprised that Robyn would do [?] to a buddy (clique member?) then everyone else wonders what the fuck [?] could be. Call me crazy but that doesn't exactly reek of conniving or organized troubles.

We're all our own (wo)men Cougar. Shit, you got Robyn disagreeing openly with her husband all the time. We all throw jabs at each other at random intervals.

I mean hello? :biglaugh:

Okay, point made. However, I wasn't referring to the actual topic here, more along the lines of the comments of those who chose to defend/not defend Robyn. I decided I didn't know enough about what happened to develop an opinion. However, even if I disagreed with her actions, I probably wouldn't rip her. I just like her too much.

Does that make me lame?

No, that just makes you part of Robyn's clique. :robynballs::robynballs:

Cougar, my comment on the ex was made from a female point of view...not a clique. It is in the rulebook. A clear violation of the Girl Code.