Robyn is doing major troubles today

• Start date
  • Replies 312 Comments
  • Views 19,941 Views
My post was not based on any one response Nina, merely the overall reaction, but thanks for the clarity.

Can I still be in Robyn's clique if I drink wine with Daft?

What are the rules?

it is possible. We shall have to see.

Now you have a bad mark against you with me cause you said mint chocolate chip ice cream. That is just so wrong.

it is possible. We shall have to see.

Now you have a bad mark against you with me cause you said mint chocolate chip ice cream. That is just so wrong.

And what should it have been? Nina...Teach me.

Chocolate chip cookie dough

or chocolate chip

or chocolate

or peaches in homemade vanilla

or strawberries in homemade vanilla

or cherries garcia

Good thing the X household does not depend on your "theorizing" to pay the bills.

Daft, I am a scientist. It was a solid scientific theory. I have collected vast amounts of data about you over the last few months, applied a scientific method and came up with a plausible theory.

Daft, I am a scientist. It was a solid scientific theory. I have collected vast amounts of data about you over the last few months, applied a scientific method and came up with a plausible theory.

You haven't back tested it and forward tested it to show your hypothesis was correct.... which obviously it is not. I believe MrX is falling down on your scientific training.

CB any and all criticism that Robyn takes is warranted.

Thanks.

2-star rating for this thread. Seems like an angry number of stars.

Let me preface this by saying that I was being about 30% serious when I posted this thread (I'm pretty sure Robyn knows that). I mean, what I posted did really happen but I wasn't really miffed over it.

And LOL @ posters who were disappointed in this thread. I apologize that it wasn't about forum-ville gossip or OH NOES PAPA GEORGIO"S or about the number of hair follicles on someones balls.

:robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn::robyn:

Another case of a man not being able to control his woman! :sad: Very :sad: