Random thoughts

I always scroll down page 1 of this topic so I can hit the arrow to get to the last page and then I see Peep's post and I'm all like

Just press the date link on the right and it'll take you to the last post regardless if there is or isn't any new posts.

"oh, that guy - that guy's dead."

Maxi that guy said we were a gay social media site and that we wouldn't last.

Always makes me lolpanda.

:lolpanda:

Got an ambulance with lights flashing stopped at the front door of my building right now.

Oh shit.

The CTVnews website has a daily poll and today the question is:

Should we have two new stat holidays? The options are Yes and No

Since the are no options for Of Course You Idiotic Dildos and Do You Like Fun?

I voted Yes.

No is currently leading the voting.

:clueless:

:lolpanda: budget. They got the people worried about their fucking budget.

No, it's people trying to be political. People getting carried away with their little opinions.

It has to do with the reason for the holidays. The basic idea is to create a stat holiday to recognize indigenous people. So that leads to the "debate" about what that means. Is it a celebration of culture? Is it a sombre reflection on all the terrible crap that has happened?

And then that leads some people to say, okay, two stat holidays then.

Personally I feel that is rather stupid thinking but that is beside the point. You wanna give me two more paid off-days? Of course I want that.

It's not like I actually care about the reason for any of the stat holidays. I don't give a shit about Christmas. New Years Day has no significance to me. I don't spend my Family Day thinking about my family.

I just love a long weekend. Girls just wanna have fun.

I don't give a shit about Christmas.

:ohmy:

Rudy is in shock.

T4Rvtwy.png

Blow me, Rudy.

The good news is, it seems in the bag we will get one new stat holiday anyway. If a bunch of political hand-wringing leads to us getting 2, that is just gravy.

Adding: enough already with the weather predictions by groundhogs. If you are going to give me a paid day off work for Groundhog Day, fine, keep it. Try to keep the tormenting of rodents to a minimum but whatever. But otherwise FUCK OFF!

In fact today's poll question on the CTVnews site is:

Do you believe in the weather predicting powers of groundhogs?

Trying to be cute/funny today, they are.

Again, the options are yes and no so I will not dignify it with a response. Unfortunately there is no option recommending the pollsters all go honk on Bobo.

I had a dream last night where I was trying very hard to get to the barber for a haircut. It was not easy for some reason and there was some stress involved.

Anyway, I finally got into the barber's chair - and my hair was perfect. There was nothing to be done.

:dunno:

Man, that barber is GOOD! Make sure you tip him extra next time! :hattip: