Random thoughts

god damn motherfukin dandruff
Screenshot_2019-01-14-07-29-09-895_com.brave.browser.jpg

Only thing that properly works for dandruff.

You'll begin noticing the difference after 3rd use.

You're welcome 👍

I know it’s not cool to put ice in whiskey but

I like ice in whiskey

I find whiskeys/bourbons/scotch’s to be too harsh neat.

Also, the balls of ice take forever to melt so you’re hardly altering the taste of the whisky in the early stages.

Blitty, fok these whisky snobs. We wanna put ice in our whisky, we’ll put fokken ice in our whisky.

:moped:

that's an entertaining vid Matty. But I'll sip it straight, try it on the rocks, or even with coke, it's all good to me :up: Rarely will I just put tap water in it though, that feels wrong.
And pretty convinced by now that these guys with their description of flavors, vanilla, nuts, chocolate, cherries, old leather etc are full of shit. None of that shit's in there.

There sure are a lot of spelling mistakes in written news reports now. Talkin' websites of big, legitimate organizations. It used to be very rare to find an error like that in the newspaper but now, rarely does a day go by that I won't see spelling mistakes on the CTV News site - and I barely scan it.

I guess people just don't give enough of a shit any more.

There has been a series of radio ad campaigns about recycling. Specifically, they are focusing on stuff that some people put in their recycling that they shouldn't.

Although most of the stuff they talk about, I would never dream of throwing in the recycling - jeans are an example that comes to mind - it has nonetheless befuddled me. I suspect the result has been that now I throw a lot of perfectly recyclable stuff in the garbage.

But I don't know.

Muddy do you always clean your peanut butter jar before recycling it?

my fortune cookie says : "If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything" :thinking:

At 1st I didn't understand, but then I realized, this is my motto :clap:

my fortune cookie says : "If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything" :thinking:

At 1st I didn't understand, but then I realized, this is my motto :clap:

GameliveDotCom

:moped:

I recently had one that read:

"There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation."

Hilarious.

Muddy do you always clean your peanut butter jar before recycling it?

Interesting question. The answer is no, that would be one thing I never throw in the recycling, ad campaigns or no. Prolly because I feel like I would have to clean it out first - which seems like too much bother when I can just chuck the thing.

But I am interested, are you supposed to?

And then that leads to the broader issue of how much you are supposed to clean out all things. Like I rinse out my coffee creamer plastic bottles, but if I have a plastic tray that had muffins or dessert bars in it, I make no great effort about the crumbs or maybe little smears of chocolate/lemon/whatever.

Or what about a finished little tub of ice cream? Are you supposed to deal with the residue before recycling?

OR WUT???

You're supposed to remove as much as you can, yeah. The failing New York Times wrote a Q&A on this hot topic:

The Perils of Peanut Butter https://nyti.ms/2yxLkOf

There was also a full blown article in local media recently, can't seem to find it. It looks as though peanut butter residue is a bigger issue in the GTA.

The q&a makes reference to the processes often followed. Do you guys have any idea where that stuff ends up?

You definitely DO NOT have to clean it, no matter what anyone says.

Global debts just passed 244 trillion dollars.

Over/Under when we hit first quadrillion...

Anyone??