Random thoughts

Something strange happened to this thread. I can't quite put my finger on what happened but it seemed to coincide with the appearance of the word, "boogersnaps."

yeah, sorry about that. But the thread is is called 'random thoughts'. and I woke up in a weird mood. Boogersnaps is the name of my sinus elf. He is my colon gnomes BSDM partner.

No need to apologize as far as I'm concerned.

13552_202734816094_202733306094_4009369_1719034_n.jpg

My phone, which was by my side for the past hour on the couch, has disappeared off of the face of the earth.

I tried calling it using the landline and no dice. Un-fvcking-realio

You are hallucinating. Too much liquor. I took a shower when I got home and I swear...SWEAR...I saw a ghost floating around my bathroom through the shower curtain.

This guy is pure evil.

6a00d83451b77469e2010536f24354970c-pi

You are hallucinating. Too much liquor. I took a shower when I got home and I swear...SWEAR...I saw a ghost floating around my bathroom through the shower curtain.

This guy is pure evil.

6a00d83451b77469e2010536f24354970c-pi

you saw Mr. Belvedere while you were in the shower?? Good stuff.

this thread going gay unicorn. I could've imagined.

this thread going to Mr. Belvedere, now that I would've never expected.

My neighbours are cooking their garbage. I was just walking in the hall and I could smell it. They were cooking their garbage.

I don't know what's up with that. Me, I just put my garbage in a lined pail and, when it gets full, I take the bag out to the dumpster.

But my neighbours are cooking theirs.

That sounds like my Lebanese neighbor. Don't know what else she could be cooking but decomposing matter.

:puke:

I said if Korn ever came again, I would NOT miss them. They are coming in August with Rob Zombie and some other cool acts. Part of the Mayhem Fest. Outdoor venue. Love everything about this.

Except...

It's on a goddam Tuesday starting at 1:30 pm. wtf???

So I'd have to take Tues off and Weds off to recover. GAY!

http://www.rockstarmayhemfest.com/mayhem/index.asp

Fischy I still look like a giraffe today, 5 days after AIC show...bright black and yellow bruises all over my chest and arms. Fuckin love it. It was sick.

you know that Korn and Rob Zombie won't be going on until later you baby. It is weird that they would start a concert like this on a Tuesday at 1:30pm though.

Swarmy that's not the issue. It's a festival type thing and I'll be there all day, regardless.

I have good neighbours. No one makes much noise and no one complains about my noise (i.e. piano/guitar playing and singing).

Usually the only smells are good smells. It is a pretty white building. Everyone on my floor is white. I am not racist but oftentimes ethnic cuisine is just not harmonious with my sensibilities. I have experienced this in buildings where friends live. Bad food smells.

My neighbours seem like reasonable people. I mean, who knows what goes on behind closed doors, but there is no drama here. No one makes a scene.

I really couldn't say why someone decided to cook their garbage yesterday.