Random thoughts

e775494f.gif

gay.jpg

She is doing as well as can be expected. She is hobbling around pretty good but there is daily improvement, thank you for asking.

I'm glad you mentioned the knee thing, otherwise we all would have believed she was hobbling from all the anal action you've been sending her way.

That is a shocker! I didn't know Matty was really gay? He told me yesterday that he wasn't gay that way! Matty, are you posting from the bedroom cloest right now? I hope you have a good size walkin? Don't lie buddy! :popcorn:

That is a shocker! I didn't know Matty was really gay? He told me yesterday that he wasn't gay that way! Matty, are you posting from the bedroom cloest right now? I hope you have a good size walkin? Don't lie buddy! :popcorn:

:lmao:

Mr Monkey, what do you look like? Let's trade nudes.

Mr Monkey, what do you look like? Let's trade nudes.

Buddy, I told you already I'm not gay that way! If I knew French, I would speak it to you. Somebody translate this to Matty! :muddy:

I heard recently that 75% of homes in the United States have at least 3 televisions. Can that be right?

I have never lived in a home with 3 televisions and a quick mental census of my friends and family reveals no one with 3 televisions. Mind you, none of them are American.

But it seems to me like there must be a lot of poor people and single people who would not have 3 televisions. And I would think there would also be a lot of people who are too busy or too sophisticated to be that worried about what's going on on TV.

But the source seemed pretty reliable. It was in a documentary movie about the advertising industry.

Huh.

I tend to believe it. It's pretty standard to have some tv in every room here.
Although, how many live in a 1bd apartment?
75% is too high.

Americans have more TV's than Canadians therefore we win

I tend to believe it. It's pretty standard to have some tv in every room here.
Although, how many live in a 1bd apartment?
75% is too high.

Reno lives in a house with three televisions. Some kind of Communist huh.

And another thing. Why is it whenever I try the drop-down menu for smilies, the one I am looking for is never there and I have to go to the complete list?

My record for finding the smiley I want in the drop down is currently 0 for 1 billion.

:mudcat:

(make that 0 for a billion and one)

And another thing. Why is it whenever I try the drop-down menu for smilies, the one I am looking for is never there and I have to go to the complete list?

My record for finding the smiley I want in the drop down is currently 0 for 1 billion.

:mudcat:

(make that 0 for a billion and one)

Always a problem for me too. That and when I go to the complete list the smilie gets put at the beginning of the post instead of the back end? Have to reposition the cursor and try again? Also every time you go to the list every smilie seems to be in a different spot?

I was just watching South Park and I was troubled by the part where they were showing the guys' Facebook accounts and the birth years were showing as 2001. I know they are just fictional characters in a show but still.

I am not comfortable with the idea of anyone being born that recently.

Also - I am an idiot.

I just went to get a cash advance against a credit card and was declined. The reason? The card was expired.

I know I got the new card and Visa confirms that I activated it - but it is not in the only place I would keep it. Just the expired card was there.

Only explanation: I received the new card, activated it - then cut it into pieces and kept the old one.

good job Muddy. That'll teach those pricks to send us new cards every few years.

Just reflecting on the young lady at the bank that (tried to) help me. She was wearing a low cut top showing all kinds of cleavage and a sweater. As we conducted business, she must have tugged that sweater in front of her cleavage about 10 times.

I couldn't help but think, if you don't want cleavage visible, maybe don't wear that top. Just seemed sensible to me. Or else just button up the sweater and leave it there.

But on further reflection, she may not have been the sharpest tool in the shed. Our first verbal exchange was this:

Mudcat: I would like to take a cash advance against this credit card.

Cleavage chick: You'd like to take a cash advance against this credit card?

!!!!!!!!!!

It's not even like I was overtly gawking at her cleavage. I know lots of guys would have taken full advantage. It's a perfect situation; you are standing at a great angle; she has paperwork and stuff to deal with so she is looking down and you can just take a good gander and you don't have to pretend you're not looking. But I'm not like that. I take a look of course but I try to be polite and make a point of looking around the bank and whatnot. I was definitely leering less than most guys would.

But she kept tugging at her sweater.

I am pretty sure it means she wants me.