Random thoughts

Something I notice on my commute home in the dark: a lot of cars have stupid taillight configurations.

Muddy what's relationship with brass?

i fucking hate it, on keys, on doorknobs, on light switches, why the hell they keep selling this shit :bat:

Brass? I don't have any thoughts. I don't think there is any brass in my life.

Maybe it's a suburbs thing. It's all like, no brass in the suburbs, bro.

:nono:

My life's accomplishment. They can put that on my gravestone.

He started talking about woodpeckers and boom, a million views.

Honduras has the highest (by a HUGH margin) murder rate in the world.

91 per 100K people

El Salvador is #2 @ 69

Shout out to Ecuador at only 15.2

Your numbers are a bit outdated Tron

Honduras is currently 4th with 42 per 100k
Jamaica is 3rd at 55 per 100k
El Salvador 2nd at 60 per 100k
Venezuela is the current monster, 89 per 100k, and taking account of only Caracas it's 130 per 100k, the most violent city in the world in a non war setting, it's anarchy out there

Venezuela had around 27k murders in 2017 and has the highest rates but in actual total numbers Brazil is still king with 62k murders in the year or around 7 murder victims per hour o_O

Ecuador actually has improved at 5 per 100k, only bettered by Chile at 3 per 100k

Numbers from Jan 2018

When will Americans care as much about children as they do their guns

anyone who preaches abortion out one side of their mouth while screaming about guns and not loving kids can go kiss my dick....well if I had one.

anyone who preaches abortion out one side of their mouth while screaming about guns and not loving kids can go kiss my dick....well if I had one.

Are you seriously equating abortion and random mass shootings?

No one is going around stabbing pregnant women in the gut for population control.

You can kiss my very real dick. (I’m a married man and could use the action.)

It's not the stabbing of the women in the gut matty, its the drilling holes in the 24 week fetuses head and sucking it's brains out with a vacuum. Then using hooks to dismember and pullout appendages that are still wriggling. Also, sometimes the mother can sell those parts for cash profits. You miss the point of who nina considers victims.

While I think obviously the comparison is ultimately more complicated than a side by side Nina's point is that different people characterize and then prioritize life in interesting ways.

I like (and have used on gamelive like 4-5 shootings ago) the comparison to alcohol and guns. They basically kill the same amount of people yet not many people cry about the state of alcohol regulation in the Americas.

For the record, I am not pro-choice. I think that casual abortion - meaning abortion by an adult couple with the minimal capacity to raise a child - should be heavily fined and punished, if not criminalized.

But to equate the concept of planned parenthood (lowercase, not the US institution) with random killings (that are overwhelmingly authored by people who’ve suffered neglect in one way or another) is quite ironic. You could probably draw a direct causal link between the absence of the former (family planning) with the presence of the latter (broken, marginal people turning on “normies”).

Yes, the idea of dismembering an unborn fetus is disgusting and objectionable. Again, I think it should be heavily punished. But to claim that abortion is murder on the same level as those killings that are a product of the gun culture in your country is ridiculous. Raise a child for years then have him gunned down by some fetal-alcohol-syndrome nut then come back to this thread with your pro-life & pro-gun wisdom.

As for the alcohol argument, one drink isn’t going to make you drop dead. It takes a lot of it to stop someone from being a normally-functioning adult. Same with food/obesity. People should be allowed to make shit choices if they want to. As long as it doesn’t end with a bullet in my child.

Children should be raised to be healthy and sound of mind, and they should not get gunned down. It’s a pretty simple concept.