Random thoughts

The working life of a bank teller sure ain't what it used to be.

I got an email from my bank with a survey asking me to evaluate my recent in-bank experience (i.e. - going and getting a bunch of loonies and quarters for laundry on Saturday)

They must be very desperate for feedback.

I indicated that no mistakes were made.

last time I moved the forum about 2 months ago I forgot to setup backups

we were flying without parachutes

oops

:bacon:

I want My Daddy's Records

4068649.jpg

There have been air shows going on around here this weekend. I assume they are for the CNE in Toronto, but stuff spills out here which is not far away. I just watched a very loud, super-techno looking flying machine out my window. It looked like the Stealth bombers I have seen on TV but it really was very loud and unstealthy so maybe it wasn't that.

Whatever, it flew along for a bit then banked sharply and smartly and headed back to T.O.

Only point is, in terms of a random thought: I have never really cared much about air shows.

That is all.

There is a model of Nissan called a Qashqai. The Nissan Qashqai.

Stupid fucking name.

I have this stupid thing where I attach feelings to inanimate objects. I can't help it. It was much worse when I was a kid but some of it still lingers and I imagine it will never go away completely.

Example: I was taking my bicycle down to my locker - and I felt bad for it. Like maybe it didn't understand what was going on and why it was being left alone in the dark for who-knows-how-long.

I have just had my old furniture taken away today - the new stuff gets delivered tomorrow - but I felt bad for my old recliner and sofa for abandoning them after these decades of faithful service.

I still get rid of shit. In fact I can be quite ruthless about it. I just say fuck it and my intellect takes over and shit gets chucked. I just power through whatever pointless feelings.

But the feelings are there.

It's stupid.

I have been at times but it is not a part of my rotation these days.

At first I thought you were asking if I am a nice eater. I was all set to say yes, pretty goshdarn nice.

But no - rice.

Are you a rice eater?

I'm huge into rice right now, like asian style, morning noon and dinner

i set a little in the cooker just so I'll make a fresh batch later

with stew, with noodles, with anything

im fiending on rice man

Rice is good. I used to make a mean rice creation. I would do up some rice and chop up all kinds of random stuff into it with plenty of butter and pepper and whatnot.

Sit down with a fork and have a big heaping plate of rice creation.

Haven't done it for a long time.

I've got one of those stupid things right now. You know those stupid things?

I've got one of them right now.

At least my itchy eye socket has stopped being so itchy all the time.