Random thoughts

who is Mister Feis xpy?
Assistant football coach and school security guard.

Was the 1st one to get shot during the massacre in florida. Most interpret it as the slain kids waiting for him at heavens gates....

As a non religious sought still thought it was quite moving,,,

And now someone is saying that certain things will help you live longer while others are bad for your health.

So proceed accordingly.

:handshake:

Zero reasons for civilians to have AR-15’s and MP5’s etc. They’re high capacity killing machines. No one hunts with AR’s, and we don’t have “well regulated militias”. Buncha nonsense.

Ya want to have Glocks and Sigs and H&K’s in your house or get a concealed carry license to protect your family, I’m all for that. Hell, I do.

But this fucking nonsense about any schmo walking into a store and buying an AR and I can’t bet $100 on the Mets game? Fuck that noise.

Hooligans Talk
The Worldwide Leader in Sports Schadenfreude

noice

:handshake:

God creating spiders

God: Make it have 8 legs
Animal Technician: Seems excessive but okay.
God: and 8 eyes
AT: Maybe you need to calm down a little . . .
God: and give it a butt rope.

Been waiting for the right moment to do this and today presented the perfect opportunity

Todays crypto market

When my kitchen garbage gets smelly, I find the odor a lot like propane. I sit here and start smelling propane and I think, okay, I have waited too long to take out the garbage.

Well actually, propane is odorless. They add a substance to it to give it that odor for safety purposes. That substance is ethyl mercaptan.

So my kitchen garbage smells like ethyl mercaptan.

Would have been a more precise thing to say.

When I first moved out of the house at age 20, I was a little fuzzy on the garbage pickup schedule so I’d just put the big bag out on the balcony in the back, thinking that my roommate would see to it.

Little did I know that my roommate had made the same assumption about me.

Months later, we ended up having to re-bag all the garbage that the raccoons had pillaged through.

I counted 26 bags.

My avatar and related description are pissing me off but I don't have a better idea for the time being.

Peter Puck only lasted 9 episodes of HNIC in the 70’s.

He was voiced by Monkees drummer, Mickey Dolenz.

The length of time surprises me. I would have guesses that went on for years.

That was back in the Howie Meeker era. Talking about Howie as an announcer. Howie as a player was decades before that.

Howie had a regular televised feature where he would coach basic hockey skills to kids. It was called the Howie Meeker Hockey School.

My and my troublemaker friends called it the Hockey Meeker Howie School.

It's snowing here today. It's not just a little dusting in passing - it's been going on all morning. It is big substantial flakes that effect visibility when driving, and all the grassy areas and people's roofs are pure white.

I don't want to get too whiny here - I feel sure it will melt away pretty fast - that aside, this is Canada and shit like that happens - it just does - but I gotta say: it's April 6th and it's spring and I am feeling irritated by it.

And now it's April 14th and we are having a significant amount of frozen rain.

It's stupid.

Someone needs to fuck off.