Random thoughts

JJ Gold is approaching 90K posts. God Bless this guy. I wish he ghosted over here.

Locker I will be in touch with you tomorrow
Meeting beards tomorrow AM
Heading to Phila also
4 Ounces

Also getting a Cap gun

:lol:

Acid Joe did one here last year. You had to pick 3 names and he put up a prize money. Out of all the names posted only 1 died and that was an Acid Joe pick. :potato:

my pick was robert mugabe

I want muddy to listen to the songs in the Notorious B.I.G. thread, and then to decipher the lyrics for us.

I have played in several death pools. There are different set-ups.

I don't think I have been in one with a big pool of names to pick from but it makes sense. It stops people from picking someone who is on the verge of dying that no one has heard of. Death pools are really supposed to be about famous people but if you get guys saying, "Come on, he is the Under-Secretary of Agriculture for the Czech Republic! Total public figure!" it could get silly.

Hopefully you don't have guys like that in your pool. You want to be using basic famous people that every normal person would know.

I have been in pools where there are the most points for the first death and then a decreasing scale. Most common thing is to award extra points based on how young the person who kacks is. Like you might get 1 point for each year under 100 the deceased is.

I want muddy to listen to the songs in the Notorious B.I.G. thread, and then to decipher the lyrics for us.

I am willing to check it out but I am probably the worst candidate for that detail. Hearing not particularly good.

:mudcat:

That is not completely horrible. I mean, I wouldn't call it good; if it was to be a series I wouldn't watch any more; but it had some merit.

Probably a big part of the reason is it has an element of self-parody. I have not watched any of the Charlie Sheen tilt but from what I can gather from people's reactions, he is ripe for parody. So to do self-parody, comes off okay.

The only thing I wonder is the sincerity. Like is this a 5starbomb kind of thing where he tried something on the level and, on discovering he has made an embarrassing ass of himself, tries to sell the idea that he was joking all along and it was all an act?

I have no idea. I did not witness the tilt and only saw reactions to it.

Seems like that bit was written for him by someone thinking very directly about his PR welfare.

I wish Casper and Cali would mate and spontaneously ignite into flames.

That is not completely horrible. I mean, I wouldn't call it good; if it was to be a series I wouldn't watch any more; but it had some merit.

Probably a big part of the reason is it has an element of self-parody. I have not watched any of the Charlie Sheen tilt but from what I can gather from people's reactions, he is ripe for parody. So to do self-parody, comes off okay.

The only thing I wonder is the sincerity. Like is this a 5starbomb kind of thing where he tried something on the level and, on discovering he has made an embarrassing ass of himself, tries to sell the idea that he was joking all along and it was all an act?

I have no idea. I did not witness the tilt and only saw reactions to it.

Seems like that bit was written for him by someone thinking very directly about his PR welfare.

To me, it seems like he's really starting to have some problems with motor skills. I'm not sure if it's really a symptom of withdrawal, a side effect of so much drug abuse, if he's using heavily throughout all of this, or something else. He seems to remind me of Michael J. Fox in his later days before the Parkinson's really stopped him from acting. He tends to take a while to get his words out. A pause of sorts. He's almost jawing like he's on coke. I don't know what to make of it, but he's in rough shape.

Best job in the world: The cameraman that gets to sit outside a nuclear power plant that's on the verge of meltdown and film it.

I wish Casper and Cali would mate and spontaneously ignite into flames.

Cali has better taste than that. She is an excellent poster that has made this place fun and entertaining. Wally, it's people like her that even get your posts read. Maybe you should spend less time hating and more time trying to be original. Okay?

My random thought contribution was fairly original Casper.

You need to get laid.
Cali deserves a lousy lay.
GameLive could roast marshmallows in the flames as a farewell gesture.

To me, it seems like he's really starting to have some problems with motor skills. I'm not sure if it's really a symptom of withdrawal, a side effect of so much drug abuse, if he's using heavily throughout all of this, or something else. He seems to remind me of Michael J. Fox in his later days before the Parkinson's really stopped him from acting. He tends to take a while to get his words out. A pause of sorts. He's almost jawing like he's on coke. I don't know what to make of it, but he's in rough shape.

I was noticing a repeating blinky twitchy tic in there but wasn't sure if it was part of the zany shtick. I'd have to look at some of his other recent appearances (but I don't really want to do that).

If it's not shtick, it does not seem good.

It seems like he has some light sensitivity that reminds me of some experiences with large quantities of certain downers although, from what I understand, he is not a downers guy.

My random thought contribution was fairly original Casper.

You need to get laid.
Cali deserves a lousy lay.
GameLive could roast marshmallows in the flames as a farewell gesture.

I do not need to get laid..lol. I will in due time.
Cali does not deserve anything bad.
Would you leave Cali alone if I stopped posting for at least a month?

Who cares what Wally wants?

What is wrong with you people?

Just post twice as much. Common.