Random thoughts

What do you mean you people?

robertdjr.jpg

Who cares what Wally wants?

What is wrong with you people?

Just post twice as much. Common.

Exactly.

If Wally posted that he wanted me to post less I would use a bulk of my vacation time just so I could post three times as much.

I'd monster quake his ass.

Exactly.

If Wally posted that he wanted me to post less I would use a bulk of my vacation time just so I could post three times as much.

I'd monster quake his ass.

:lmao: :lmao:

Slightly odd thing going on in my town right now. There are "decorative" bicycles all over the place. Gimmicky thing. I guess it is supposed to be some kind of municipal signature, like Toronto had moose statues all over the place awhile back.

I put decorative in quotes because they kind of look like shit. They take these outdated bikes and paint them in different colors and bury them a little ways in the dirt. There is a basket on the front and they put some kind of plants in the baskets.

I thought the Toronto Moose were kind of cool. They could be painted in different ways. Hell, they're Moose - how great is that? But these bikes are just chintzy. I just went for a walk to the store and I passed 5 of them along the way.

Here's a pic of an orange one. There are also blue and green. The bikes aren't all the same; there are varying styles - although they're all old looking.

attachment.php

Attachments

• forum 016.jpg
    forum 016.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 271
Muddy I am of the opinion that the "paint a bike idea" is not that great. What is with the basket of tree in the front? And why is it 6 inches in the dirt? Was Bread riding that one?

2iw7ome.jpg

Muddy, think of those planters are future spare parts.

I shouldn't be totally negative. It's a good idea having a cast of my teeth on the seats.

Adds a certain je ne sais quoi.

attachment.php

Attachments

• forum 014.jpg
    forum 014.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 290
Yeah the moose are way better

I vote Moose

That metallic moose could probably beat the shit out of Atheist Robot

WHAT THE FUCK IS BUBBLE TEA

Its got nothing to do with tea. It's more like a milkshake with gelatin balls the size of marbles at the bottom.

Good stuff!

Really.

I've had "poutine" flavoured bubble tea, it tasted like vanilla.

Bettter be good, am in the middle of nowhjere now to have that shit. I fokken tahe the burbs

Its got nothing to do with tea. It's more like a milkshake with gelatin balls the size of marbles at the bottom.

Good stuff!

Really.

I've had "poutine" flavoured bubble tea, it tasted like vanilla.

I wanted to say, "You're kidding, right?" four different times while reading that.

I wanted to say, "You're kidding, right?" four different times while reading that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea

Plommer does not joke about bubble tea.

See the size of the straw? It's large diameter is to accomodate the "bubbles" being sucked up from the bottom.

I am not riding you.

BubbleTea.jpg
bubble-tea.gif

Muddaaaay!

You can get bubble tea on Dundas St West of Dixie in the Chinese mall on the south side of the street.

IMA GET A SRRAWBERRY SLUSH WITH Tapioca