Random thoughts

imager.php

awesome

Over the last couple weeks, I watched season 1 of Justified on DVD. I liked it, thought it was solid.

7 out of 10.

Look at this thing. It is deployed out front of the bacon store.

What is that? I have reason to believe it is supposed to be a bicycle rack. I have seen other bikes locked to it before and I have locked my bike to it. It's awkward as fuck no matter how you approach it - are you supposed to go under the arches? Over the U part? Lean your bike against it lengthwise? - I don't know but there is no other obvious place there to lock up your bike so I think this is the bike rack.

Assuming it is supposed to be a bike rack, I would like to nominate it for the worst design of all time. Look at that. How is it meant to work? The person who designed it - and then the person who decided to buy it - must never have locked up a bicycle before.

Look at it!

Just needed to get this off my chest. I'm done.

attachment.php

Attachments

• forum 018.jpg
    forum 018.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 317
I nominate this as the worst design of all time.

Women's Golf. Uh huh. I bet a woman designed that. Sure.

cristie-kerr-trophy-kiss.jpg

I have done further research. I found 2 pics of a similar design and it basically confirms what I was saying. Bicycles aren't sure what the fuck to do with it.

BadBikeRackExample01.JPG

MattG_Home-Depot-BPHoS4-3.jpg

That ties together a couple of themes in a tidy way.

Some thoughts are less random than others.

No but seriously man, look at this.

I don't pretend to be some kind of decorating expert but this bike here just looks bad, right? It looks like abandoned junk.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pc 018.jpg
    pc 018.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 269
I am not a he-man - I realize that. I am not macho.

I just called someone to set up an oil change for my car. They asked what kind of car.

"Impala."

"Is it an LS or LC?" (Those may not be the exact letters he said.)

"Uhhhhhhh, I think you stumped me there."

"Hehe, okay well is the engine a 3.7 or a 3.9?" (Possibly not those exact numbers.)

"Again, don't know. It's red."

Let's face it, I am not this guy.

:smitch: