Random thoughts

Sensory overload. CHINATOWN CALM DOWN.

fM7.jpg

fM8.jpg

Ew.

fM9.jpg

Chinatown just needs to chill.

Is that Chinese jerk at that place? I need some time to wrap my mind around that.

The Jerk Spot is on King W, not in Chinatown. It's a very apt name considering the location.

What a concept though. Chinese jerk. Have we perhaps stumbled upon the next billion dollar idea?

This morning I heard Jamaican reggae with that auto tune shit.

:tully:

Nitt's shoes

Naming your business after the eggs of head lice ftw

Everybody knows what's a golden shower. But what is a "white" shower? Not facial either.

AutoTuneFest

Courtesy of CaliGirl. Unreal.

I posted some Bo Burnham vids a few weeks back. Funny stuff.

And by the way, this new Fox animated comedy, Bob's Burgers . . . I dunno

I really like some animated comedies so I have given it a fair trial. There have been about 6 episodes so far and I think I have seen them all.

I want to like it but I gotta say, it's just not clicking.

bobs-burgers-1-thumb-435x300-297496.jpg

thumbs-down.jpg

This morning I heard Jamaican reggae with that auto tune shit.

:tully:

I kinda like this robot voice though. This chick will be at Ultra :dance::dance::dance:

Potato, Mike Starr just died. Can I get your thoughts?

fok. Mike Starr? for real? I really grew to like him on celebrity rehab that sucks

Yep. We taped the most recent season and been watching them recently. He was one of the "success stories" that came back to talk to the current cast. He still wasn't right as far as I could tell.

Is he the first cast member from that show to actually die?

While this is not shocking, it still sucks with AIC being my favorite band ever.

Yep. We taped the most recent season and been watching them recently. He was one of the "success stories" that came back to talk to the current cast. He still wasn't right as far as I could tell.

While this is not shocking, it still sucks with AIC being my favorite band ever.

Woah, had no idea. RIP solid 1990's Seattle scene bassist

when did this happen?
reason for death?
OD'd?

Today. Yes I believe so.