random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,236 Comments
  • Views 263,306 Views
Muddy what instruments do you play and what style of music do you like to emulate?

I don't really try to emulate anyone but I had a similar discussion recently and the best answer I could come up with was Pink Floyd. A lot of what I do bears no resemblance to Pink Floyd but overall, it's the best answer I got.

Anyway what I came here to say was: shutout for the Blue Jays over the Yankees today behind the R.A. Dickey start.

NOICE!

I just caught a bit of a Dodgers' game which Vin Scully was announcing. From hearing people rave about Vin Scully and the sheer over-the-moon amazingness of how he describes a game, I assumed it would make me cum.

But listening to Vin Scully announce a baseball game did not make me cum.

I just caught a bit of a Dodgers' game which Vin Scully was announcing. From hearing people rave about Vin Scully and the sheer over-the-moon amazingness of how he describes a game, I assumed it would make me cum.

But listening to Vin Scully announce a baseball game did not make me cum.

You heathen you.

NCAA spent $90K for the floor used this weekend. Can't pay the players though (well Kentucky's may be under the table).

I'm not criticizing The Masters golf tournament. I'm not as orgasmic about it as many, but it's fine. It's fine.

But that cheesy music ---> it is the soundtrack of my nightmares.

I'm not criticizing The Masters golf tournament. I'm not as orgasmic about it as many, but it's fine. It's fine.

But that cheesy music ---> it is the soundtrack of my nightmares.

Don't forget the looping piped-in nature sounds. They denied it but CBS does it.

Love ya Nick Johnson and thank you for all the memories but I do think you'll be playing international ball within a few years.

I hope you prove me wrong.

For the 10 billionth time, when I say I would like a Canada based team to win the Stanley Cup, you are not being extremely clever and thinking of something that no one else ever thought of by pointing out that the players aren't all Canadian and presenting a nationality-of-players distribution team by team.

The players are the least of my concerns. The players are a bunch of charmed-life-living bastards who get millions of dollars to play fucking hockey, and they don't need any special favors from me. Yes, I appreciate those players that brought Canada our various gold medals but there are some on every contender so it is a wash.

It is about the fans. It's about the Canadian butts in the Canadian seats that make the team possible. I would like for the same fans who cheered along with me in the Olympics to have a Stanley Cup in their town because, even though I personally give only a minor crap about the NHL, I know they could really appreciate it. I know it would be really significant to a lot of Canadians. I like Canadians.

That is all.

Canadians are a fine bunch.

fuk canadian hockey fans

its high time Chicago or Pittsburgh get another Stanley Cup

those fans deserve that shit

fuk canadian hockey fans

its high time Chicago or Pittsburgh get another Stanley Cup

those fans deserve that shit

When is the last time a Canadian team has won u dumb FOK? I know without googling it and I'm sure you don't. I'd much rather watch the Habs (or the Bruins for that matter) win before I see Pittsburgh, Chicago (but mostly god please not Philly,ever) win a cup.

Go Habs.

Canadiens will be the only team I don't hate to make it to the second round looks like. I don't see myself going out of my way to watch hockey from here on out.
The overall level of play has been awful. hitting and mucking and grinding :puke: league needs to start penalizing late hits. It is impossible to get a good play going when everybody's "finishing their checks" 2 seconds after the puck is gone.

When is the last time a Canadian team has won u dumb FOK? I know without googling it and I'm sure you don't. I'd much rather watch the Habs (or the Bruins for that matter) win before I see Pittsburgh, Chicago (but mostly god please not Philly,ever) win a cup.

Go Habs.

Mr.Q, Archie did that thing he does and won. Better luck next time.

The 93' Habs beat (my former home team) the LA Kings.

It's common knowledge that series was rigged. Marty McSorley's illegal curved blade penalty was complete BS and caused the goal that spun that series. We have decided to keep Lord Stanley in the chosen land ever since that rubberish fiasco. Never forget.

It is also common knowledge that best hockey fans in the world reside in Orange County, California.

Been a while since my ducks dry-anal-raped the Ottawa Senators for the cup in 2007.

Anaheim in 2014. One time.