random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,248 Comments
  • Views 266,691 Views
And what's with all the empty space within the Raptors series. 2 and 3 days between every fucking game? :fok:

Here's what you do. You go to one city and play on back to back days. One travel day to get to the other city then games on back to back days.

It's fokken basketball. Just play the games. Everyone knows neither team is going anywhere anyway.

Enough already with the dilly-dallying.

And what's with all the empty space within the Raptors series. 2 and 3 days between every fucking game? :fok:

Here's what you do. You go to one city and play on back to back days. One travel day to get to the other city then games on back to back days.

It's fokken basketball. Just play the games. Everyone knows neither team is going anywhere anyway.

Enough already with the dilly-dallying.

You know the answer - tv. I agree with you. It is really annoying when these games are spaced so far apart. Stadium conflicts I get, this isn't the case in your example. Hockey switched to this scheduling this year so all of the games can get on US tv.

This is the most random sport I've come across, lately.

At one point the announcer does say "and the lady applies the very special oil." So, it's sexy, I guess.

Always with the spinning things, you.

Man the Blue Jays reek. They reek so hard I feel we need to spell it in a special way.

The Blue Jays reaque.

Ope there he goes.

The Mississauga Marathon is today - and the course goes right past my place. The leader just ran by surrounded by folks on bicycles. I guess they like to keep a special eye on the leader.

Soon there will be the second place guy, then third. Then there will be packs of increasing size. I will hear people out there going, WOOOOOOOOOO.

WOOOOOOOOOOO.

People will sit for hours and go WOOOO at the runners. I will not be recording any vocal tracks this morning.

But anyway, I saw the guy who is leading somewhere around the halfway point. Very thin black fella. Looks like he could well be from Kenya or Ethiopia.

His appearance did not surprise me.

Quietest. MississaugaMarathon. Ever.

roy.jpg

"oh sure it's all my fault, right"

Stevie Johnson to the 9ers.

We have Boldin, Crabtree and Davis already.

IF Kapaernick can stay out of idiot mode long enough I'd like to think this could put them over the hump. By over the hump I mean beating the Seahawks because that will again be the real superbowl.

Falcons had a good draft so far. Lets keep drafting more great players.

So the gay kid got drafted and he kissed his significant other and the earth is now spiralling off into instellar space where it will turn into a sterile, lifeless iceball.

Isn't that a fine how-do-you-do?

Gay kid has mobsters in his family tree Muddy, be careful here.

The Indiana Pacers crack me up. You can beat anyone on any given night or lose to them by 30.

Let's be Pink Floyd one night then come out the next, know no chords and throw shit at each other until everyone leaves.

I love it, and I hope they win everything the exact same way.

Would love to see their sex tape (no homo).