random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,248 Comments
  • Views 266,857 Views
I think if you asked 100 people if that is homo exactly 0 would say yes.

The Pirates closer failed to record an out in the bottom of the 9th today.
:mrquincy:

I've had enough of the Michael Sam story. Hard to gain creditability to be known as a football player when you sign with Oprah to film a documentary of your struggles in training camp. HBO has Hard Knocks, should Oprah call this documentary Hard Cocks - the Michael Sam Story?

Same here on Sam. I do think he's cool and courageous but the horse feels beaten to a pulp. I hope he makes the team but I doubt he will, he should have a job in football somewhere though. Think about it - if you're a single player that's one less person you have to worry about competing with for the cheerleaders. Wingman they all want to talk to and don't feel threatened by? Sure! Let's keep it to the bars without the rainbow flag out front though.

Pleased with the final four in the NBA. They're clearly the four best and it's not close.

I saw today in the news that Aaron Hernandez has been accused of two more murders in the Boston area...

Yep.

If convicted he represents a good little chunk of the murders in that area over the past 3 years

The Indiana Pacers crack me up. You can beat anyone on any given night or lose to them by 30.

Let's be Pink Floyd one night then come out the next, know no chords and throw shit at each other until everyone leaves.

I love it, and I hope they win everything the exact same way.

Isn't that what happened to Syd Barrett?

:lmao: wow Reno

:10:

Indiana went Gilmour on them again last night, with some crappy Waters vocals mixed in. Felt like The Final Cut a little.

I want Indiana to beat Miami by 1 point four times and for Miami to beat them by 50 the other 3 games.

Sucks that the Raptors couldn't get by Brooklyn because they would have beaten Miami for sure.

hehe

kMQ37x8.jpg

Carey Price out for the rest of the series.

No pressure, Peter.

Dude that kid is fucking awesome. Mad potential right there.

The Pacers just kind of kicked Miami around which means they lose game 2 by 848 billion

and a half