random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,236 Comments
  • Views 262,129 Views
Quite the exciting round in star for the PGA tourney. Nothing on the agenda and star lined top 7 of the leaderboard.
Between ..... 1score 2(majors won) it has my interest!

Koepka -6 (4)
Hovland -5
Conners -5
DeChambeau -3 (1)
Rose -2 (1)
Scheffler -2 (1)
McElroy -1 (4)

Holland has been on the cusp of winning big along with ever-improving Conners.

And then Michael Black the club pro at EVEN wow! Be cheering for him big-time!!! Don't know where he has to finish for invite back or maybe other major appearance but hope he does well!
pga-championship-michael-block-club-pro-0f7f2b67c9a0e0a6dd859d4d859537be

Block someway looks like he made the top 15 which means he automatically gets to play in 2024 PGA tourney. :clap:

Unreal bags hole-in-one on the 15th. Wow!

Djokovic versus Alcaraz in French semis. Should be a good one. This kid is really good and Djokovic will have to be at the top of his game.

Good match Scandinavian match today where Rudd (Norway) beat Rune (Denmark) in 4 sets. Probably will be a heated rivalry for years to come.

Hoping Zverev beats him to reach final. Big comeback by him after that horrific injury at last year's French Open

Djokovic playing fine but just looks like his body isn't responding well. Never seem to ever have an issue tiring out but he is getting up there in age.

Have to call him the GOAT after that win. Has 23 and has won each of the four majors at least three times.

@stevek not keeping abreast of things but Ivan P was traded! OMG WTH is Danny B is doing? Making a statement I guess and LOL at this .....

I did see this, just been busy.

Many are saying this is a good move.

Why the f are they saying that?!

Stevie your Flyers picked a Russian freak at #7. Good gamble by them, just sucks they have to wait 3 years for his KHL contract to end.

Matvei Motherfokkin Michkov

I was sitting right behind Laraque.

If I had recorded him after Carey made that gaff it would have been viral twitter gold.

“WTF JUST HAPPENED IS THIS GUY FUKIN SERIOUS”

nhl_draft_xs.jpeg

What a 5th game of the 3rd set between Djokovic and Alcaraz at Wimbledon. Never seen anything like it!!! Djokovic served for 25+ minutes before losing game to go down 4-1 in set which he lost 6-1. Entire tempo of match has changed with youngster having good chance of winning.

Djokovic was up 3-0 in 2nd set tiebreaker before he lost it evening match at 1-1 set all. Djokovic the GOAT but can't remember him being in this position to comeback like this. Djokovic is always in top shape physically and so strong mentally but he is 36 years old. Can he hang?

The PAC 12 sadly appears done! So months ago USC and UCLA went to the Big Ten which everyone knew made no geographical sense. Then Colorado goes to the Big 12 which IMO should have never left the conference. Now Arizona finalizing deal to go to the Big 12? And hearing the Big Ten wants Oregon and Washington?

So if it goes through that leaves Wash St, Oregon St, Arizona St, Cal, Stanford and Utah as only 6 left in conference which would mean not really a conference with little chance of getting a good TV etc etc contract. Now I see why SDST said no to joining the Pac 12.

The Big Ten might have 18 teams? I think for the fans (at least me) will see no more home and home basketball battles. Also chance football team might play each other in 2025, and not again till 2020?

@kato if this all goes down, Utah better contact the Big 12. I think that would be a great conference for them making it 15 schools and maybe add one more say Arizona St.

The PAC 12 sadly appears done! So months ago USC and UCLA went to the Big Ten which everyone knew made no geographical sense. Then Colorado goes to the Big 12 which IMO should have never left the conference. Now Arizona finalizing deal to go to the Big 12? And hearing the Big Ten wants Oregon and Washington?

So if it goes through that leaves Wash St, Oregon St, Arizona St, Cal, Stanford and Utah as only 6 left in conference which would mean not really a conference with little chance of getting a good TV etc etc contract. Now I see why SDST said no to joining the Pac 12.

The Big Ten might have 18 teams? I think for the fans (at least me) will see no more home and home basketball battles. Also chance football team might play each other in 2025, and not again till 2020?

@kato if this all goes down, Utah better contact the Big 12. I think that would be a great conference for them making it 15 schools and maybe add one more say Arizona St.
hello mrm!

crazy what is going on pac 12 wise. past president really made a mess of things (tv $$$) and now we are paying for it.

i think the big 12 is the only route for us. chase colorado and byu. we got caught with our pants down and we do not have @Matty 's kok.