random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,235 Comments
  • Views 261,871 Views
Long season and anything can happen in March … I can’t predict a winner at all …

lost to the utes. can't be all that good.
Kato, getting Smith was one of the best hires possible. Can see maybe a top 5 PAC12 finish? Were picked everywhere like 10th preseason. They have a 31 NET CCB rating and TCU win would help greatly at-large bid chances as long as they don't screw up in conference play. Almost took them like -2.5 against BYU but looked up playing them away not good deal. I like my chances -2 semi-home against TCU?

And #5 Arizona goes into Arizona St for the convincing 69-60 win! A true road test W!

Go Cats!

#11 Arizona with the much needed HUGH win over #5 UCLA today.

Bear down CATS!!!!

Saint Maximin

Saint-Maximin of Newcastle United FC

#4 Arizona loses to a Stanford team with a losing record today. Doh.

I have never seen a team that can beat or lose to anyone like this one before.

Anyone have 6 drivers to put into my Nascar fantasy team for Daytona race today? :dunno:

Mr. M. What do you like today in NASCAR? Erik Jones is a nice little + odds driver IMO

Mr. M. What do you like today in NASCAR? Erik Jones is a nice little + odds driver IMOl
Without question yes! My fantasy lineup is Larson, Busch, Harvick, Logano, Reddick with Jones in the garage. This is high tire wear track and these drivers have been good historically at those type tracks.

There were some wild swings this weekend. Iowa, Lakers, Penn St, Michigan. Sadly I was on the ass end of most.