random SPORTS thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 4,236 Comments
  • Views 263,778 Views
Never heard of Ben Shelton until 15 minutes ago but I just happened to be in front of a TV showing the men’s US Open and this kid is exciting.

Us men's tennis has some dudes right now. Decent chance to get up for a major or two in the next 3 years.

LOL they lose to Germany and then to Canada. Good for you!
1694346705235.png

Don't know if anyone stayed up to watch but Colorado made some comeback to beat Colorado St. after being a big fav. Prime Time's son took them 98 yards in under 2 minutes with no TOs to tie game and force OT. The kid has his dad's crunch time brilliance. And his other son playing DB had interception TD return and forced fumble.

It's in the genes!
1694932779779.png

Missed it. Serie A just doesn't seem to have the quality of many talented players these days?
Sort of, it does have the feeling of a mid-tier league but it also allows new youngsters to come up

Screw them over priced old stars going to Arabia

I know plenty of us think we know more than coaches at times ..... and I KNOW on certain occasions we honestly do. Last night proves it!

Miami doesn't take a knee to run out clock (around :30) against GTech who had no timeouts and fumbles away ball. Then Tech throws last second 44yd Hail Mary TD with Miami having no defenders behind him.

Miami coach says he should have stepped in to say take knee ..... yes head coach always takes responsibility but WTF with the offensive coordinator? The water boy would have known what to do!

@roguejuror @Tron Italia needs a draw at worst!

Completely controlled the first half. 66-34% poss ad, 7-0 corners, 16-5 crosses but still 0-0. Need that first goal and having to endure a Max type Juve struggle to get a draw. Chiesa missed a bunny early on too.

@roguejuror @Tron Italia needs a draw at worst!

Completely controlled the first half. 66-34% poss ad, 7-0 corners, 16-5 crosses but still 0-0. Need that first goal and having to endure a Max type Juve struggle to get a draw. Chiesa missed a bunny early on too.
Frustrating 1H. For all of the reasons you said. But at least we don’t have to endure Ciro Immobile.

I’m watching at the edge of my seat.

Frustrating 1H. For all of the reasons you said. But at least we don’t have to endure Ciro Immobile.

I’m watching at the edge of my seat.
So true and glad he's gone. They have to score a goal, I can't take it either. Ukraine has done nothing and just there, not once but twice it looked like a sure goal.

Just got to hang on but between now and next summer need to find a striker who can score goals. Team effort only gets you so far.

Last edited:
Hate to admit it but Ukraine appears might have gotten screwed out of a PK? So sloppy Italy at the end ..... subs in there jogging around.